Exclusive:

guruji's_student

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

sadh sangat ji ... i am very disgusted to say that beadbi of guru ji has YET AGAIN TAKEN PLACE!!!

... Breaking News: Beadbi in the Gurudwara!

Saturday 12th November, 2005

Fauja Singh - UK Bureau Chief

Midlands, UK (KP) - Panthic Weekly has just received reports of a Gurdwara in the Midlands which has been exposed for violating the sanctity of a place of worship.

Reports suggest that the committee of a Gurudwara (Sikh Temple) was hosting a party for 100 or so people, including influential members of parliament. At this party, which took place on the Gurudwara premises, members of the commitee where found drinking whiskey, Bacardi, beer, as well as other intoxicants, meat was also present.

This is a gross violation of the Sikh tenets and the Sikh code of conduct and goes against the primary principles of the Sikh faith.

A full report will be available in tommorrow's edition of Panthic Weekly.

Fauja Singh can be reached at fauja.singh@panthic.org.

http://www.panthic.org/news/124/ARTICLE/19...005-11-12.html#

BEADBI OF GURU JI MUST BE STOPPED!!.. if anybody knows of any gurdwara's in the uk that this happens in .. please do inform us

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! Alcohol & Meat in a Gurdwara...and a party!!!! What is going on?

Sounds like the committee are doing it for personal gain...TRYING TO IMPRESS MEMBERS OF PARLIMENT. Blatant beadbi. This should be stopped.

Where are all my brothers? Why you letting this carry on?

Wasn't it Masa rangan who got his head chopped off for doing this beadbi? I'm not saying go out and do that but atleast tell them you think it is wrong. Maybe we need to draft a letter and post it to them.

Wake up Sikhs....this is not good.

Commettee members should be made to sign a legal contract before joining, so that if they breach the conditions such as allow beadbi of Guru ji then they can be held accountable.

The way current Commettees are , if u goto one member they are like , "I agree with u but the others dont so what can i do as just one person"