Are you participating in Jap108?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are you participating in Jap108?

• Yes
    • Yes I started late
    • No
    • No I wasn't informed

WJKK, WJKF,

I just wanted to know how much Sangat Ji are/were participating in the Jap 108 Seva? How are the Sangat Ji finding it at the moment? Would be really nice to know....

Waheguru...

The Jap108 is to commemorate the chote sahibzades shaheedi. For 40 days we are asking people to do 108 Japji Sahibs in the comfort of their own home. If people can't read Punjabi or they are not able to all the Japji Sahib then they can just do their Mool Mantra or Simran.

The 40 days will commence on the 17th November and finish on the 26th December. To finish off there will be a Japji Sahib Akhand Path starting at Sedgely St Gurdwara, in Wolverhampton. The Akhand Path will start on Sat 24th December and finish on Monday 26th December followed by a rhensbhai kirtan with everyone doing kirtan, from the youngsters, teenagers, naujawan to the professionals.

We hope people can take part and we look forward to seeing everyone in December taking part in the Akhand Path by doing seva, whether it is Deg di Seva, Chaur Sahib di Seva or Reading the Japji Sahib.

Hope Sangat Ji can make it to Wolverhampton for the Akhandpaat....

http://www.sikhifm.net/jap108/posters/jap108.jpg

Waheguru...

Bhullan Chukan Dhi Maafee Jio

WJKK, WJKF,

post-4340-1134667488_thumb.jpg

I started a little late, but managed 2 do 34 Jap Ji's.... pray.gif ...  :@

141113[/snapback]

WJKK, WJKF,

Thats really good Tarandeep Penji :TH: .... Well Done...Keep up the Seva, it doesn't really matter if you started late it;s not necessary to complete 108 Jap Ji Sahib's as long as you've participated is a great Seva. pray.gif

Sorry, I forgot to say that those who wern't informed can they please say where abouts they're from?

Thank You !

Hanjee, Sangat Ji, It'll be really helpful if you can tell us where abouts you are from where you haven't been informed. Thanx !

Bhullan Chukan Dhi Maafee Jio

WJKK, WJKF,