Sikh/white Couple

sorry maybe i speak no well...

i want to say that, love must be in man and woman, but only when they are married no before the marrige...

if we start to think of our life then i think there isn't any different in Punjabi and English(europa, ingland, canada...)...

i know you will say that i'm wrong...

Bhul Chuk maaf.

WJKK, WJKF

your sister: Rajvir Kaur Khalsa

P.S. DONT THINK ON YOUR AGE...THINK ALWAYS ON POST OF PARENTS(ADULT)...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to say that, love must be in man and woman, but only when they are married no before the marrige...

if we start to think of our life then i think there isn't any different in Punjabi and English(europa, ingland, canada...)...

Bhul Chuk maaf.

WJKK, WJKF

your  sister: Rajvir Kaur Khalsa

147131[/snapback]

It is not a question of eastern values versus western values....it is a questtion of Sikh values!!

Sikhism does not frown on LoVE but frowns upon KAAM! It is these two things you are confusing.

Bhul Chuk maaf.

WJKK, WJKF

147131[/snapback]

It is not a question of eastern values versus western values....it is a questtion of Sikh values!!

Sikhism does not frown on LoVE but frowns upon KAAM! It is these two things you are confusing.

147259[/snapback]

but love can be see in different kind...love in husband and wife; love in sister and brother; love for parents; love for all people (all day we ardaas: Nanak naam chardi kala. tere bhane sarbat da bhala)...where are these kind, there is love between girl and boy too!!...like Heer and Ranja, Sassi and Punnu, Lela and Rajnu etc.etc.and this kind of love is KAAM!!! So Guru ji say: CHOR JAAR JOAAR PIRHE GHANIE...

So Phaaji i'm not confusing...

Bhul Chuk Maf...

WJKK,WJKF!!!

Bhul Chuk maaf.

WJKK, WJKF

147131[/snapback]

147259[/snapback]

but love can be see in different kind...love in husband and wife; love in sister and brother; love for parents; love for all people (all day we ardaas: Nanak naam chardi kala. tere bhane sarbat da bhala)...where are these kind, there is love between girl and boy too!!...like Heer and Ranja, Sassi and Punnu, Lela and Rajnu etc.etc.and this kind of love is KAAM!!! So Guru ji say: CHOR JAAR JOAAR PIRHE GHANIE...

Bhul Chuk Maf...

WJKK,WJKF!!!

147266[/snapback]

This confirms to me that you are definitely confusing the two.

Kaam is and obsession with sex! Love is where two souls are joined together!

You are confusing the love of a man and woman (two souls joined together), with an obsession with sex.

I cannot believe you can describe lovers who were willing to die for each other as obsessed with sex?? You live in a very strange world my friend :)

Bhul Chuk maaf.

WJKK, WJKF

147131[/snapback]

147259[/snapback]

Bhul Chuk Maf...

WJKK,WJKF!!!

147266[/snapback]

This confirms to me that you are definitely confusing the two.

Kaam is and obsession with sex! Love is where two souls are joined together!

You are confusing the love of a man and woman (two souls joined together), with an obsession with sex.

I cannot believe you can describe lovers who were willing to die for each other as obsessed with sex?? You live in a very strange world my friend :)

147278[/snapback]

Ok, "I live in a strange world!"...but dont inset that smile[:@] ... But what do u think about love??? grin.gif

When Baunda Singh Bahadar had wanted to marrige with King's Daughter, because she wasn't very beautiful, so taht was KAAM or Love?? With that matrimonial he had guru Gobind Singh ji's backside, not Guru ji's Kirpa on Baunda Singh Bhahadar!!!

I think the arranged marriage will give you more Kaam, let me make it a little clearer

araanged - you look @ the girl/man and there you decide to say yes or no (without noin what theyre personality is like what do you think the key factor is when desiding) :e:

love - you get to no the person you actually look beyond there body,

Janet if i were you i wouldnt give up on someone that easily, if he truely loved you he will come around - and his parents will give in if they find out how sad he is without you.

i think that even though a mother may threaten to kill herself as someone in this thread has said she cant see her son sad and miserable.

:nihungsmile: Ope No 1 Iz Afendid :)

I think the arranged marriage will give you more Kaam, let me make it a little clearer

araanged - you look @ the girl/man and there you decide to say yes or no (without noin what theyre personality is like what do you think the key factor is when desiding)  :e:

love - you get to no the person you actually look beyond there body,

Janet if i were you i wouldnt give up on someone that easily, if he truely loved you he will come around - and his parents will give in if they find out how sad he is without you.

i think that even though a mother may threaten to kill herself as someone in this thread has said she cant see her son sad and miserable.

:nihungsmile: Ope No 1 Iz Afendid  :)

147396[/snapback]

I disagree. I think you have a prejudiced view about arranged marriage.

This is not about arranged versus non-arranged marriages.

Kaam can exist in both. In an arranged marriage it is not as if you do not get a chance to know the person. All to often in other non-arranged relationships thecouple will sleep together without even getting to know each other. Therefore they have let Kaam interfere in having a proper relationship.

Then we have superaju, who has made a prejudiced assumption about non-arranged marriages and cited some way off examples.

The key id being sensible here. Getting to know someone. I have found people usually click in the first 5 minutes of meeting each other, provided they are not superficial. Keep lust to one side and try and be as objective as possible.

so sister, whats the update?

did he realise that ur more IMPORTANT THAN HIS PARENTS? or....?

148225[/snapback]

...I dont know...But i think in world parents must be important!!!(If they have reason...)

Veer Randip Singh havent ans me what is he think about LOVE...i know this isnt easy...

Love between boy and girl become KAAM...i think blush.gif

Khèr...Once time Sant Ranjit Singh (D. wale) has said that " i dont want to marrige and who want to become my Sathi he doesn't think to marrige...I know guru ji say my sikh must be Gristi!...