Listen To This - I Have A Balanced View

Another Sikh

Khalsa Jio, your post is defo correct, but the truth is that a post was posted here by daas, about a statement given by a corrupt Sikh "leader" who once claimed to be Khalistani, but then VOWED he had finished the Sikh Movement and "garam khilai's" from Smethwick Gurdwara Sahib....

BUT

from the SAME Gurdwara Sahib there is a constitution (Vidaan), which was made by Guru Nanak Gurdwara's Sadh Sangat and Passed in Guru Maharaj's Hazoori, now, before becoming ANY committee member at ANY position WHAT-SO-EVER you have to take OATH in Guru Maharaj's Hazoori that you will give mind, money and soul to Khalistan, NOW if these people dont want to give those to the establishment of KHALISTAN then why take a FAKE OATH IN GURU SAHIB'S AND SRI SADH SANGATS HAZOORI???

even the PAPPI GANGU BRAHMIN NEVER TOOK OATH on SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ!!!!

Then what should you class these people under???????

153180[/snapback]

paji that is very true im not against you on that but look outside there are many powers out there who have taken the biggest oath of taking amrit and then being gianis and giving out sharaab in other gurdwaras also we got to think about that our generation of sikh girls are getting converted, and them same sikh girls are the ones that are supposed to give birth to singh soorme for the future dnt forget we are not here to stay. i totally understand you my paji

phul chuk maff