<> siqgur pRswid ]

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

sB dyKIAY AnBY kw dwqw ]

sabh dhaekheeai anabhai kaa dhaathaa

See the Giver of fearlessness in all.

Git Git pUrn hY Ailpwqw ]

ghatt ghatt pooran hai alipaathaa

The Detached Lord is totally permeating each and every heart.

Git Git pUrnu kir ibsQIrnu jl qrMg ijau rcnu kIAw ]

ghatt ghatt pooran kar bisathheeran jal thara(n)g jio rachan keeaa

Like waves in the water, He created the creation.

hiB rs mwxy Bog Gtwxy Awn n bIAw ko QIAw ]

habh ras maanae bhog ghattaanae aan n beeaa ko thheeaa

He enjoys all tastes, and takes pleasure in all hearts. There is no other like Him at all.

hir rMgI iek rMgI Twkuru sMqsMig pRBu jwqw ]

har ra(n)gee eik ra(n)gee t(h)aakur sa(n)thasa(n)g prabh jaathaa

The color of the Lord's Love is the one color of our Lord and Master; in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, God is realized.

nwnk dris lInw ijau jl mInw sB dyKIAY AnBY kw dwqw ]1]

naanak dharas leenaa jio jal meenaa sabh dhaekheeai anabhai kaa dhaathaa 1

O Nanak, I am drenched with the Blessed Vision of the Lord, like the fish in the water. I see the Giver of fearlessness in all. 1

kaun aupmw dyau kvn bfweI ]

koun oupamaa dhaeo kavan baddaaee

What praises should I give, and what approval should I offer to Him?

pUrn pUir rihE sRb TweI ]

pooran poor rehiou srab t(h)aaee

The Perfect Lord is totally pervading and permeating all places.

pUrn mnmohn Gt Gt sohn jb iKMcY qb CweI ]

pooran manamohan ghatt ghatt sohan jab khi(n)chai thab shhaaee

The Perfect Enticing Lord adorns each and every heart. When He withdraws, the mortal turns to dust.

ikau n ArwDhu imil kir swDhu GrI muhqk bylw AweI ]

kio n araadhhahu mil kar saadhhahu gharee muhathak baelaa aaee

Why do you not worship and adore Him? Join together with the Holy Saints; any instant, your time shall come.

ArQu drbu sBu jo ikCu dIsY sMig n kChU jweI ]

arathh dharab sabh jo kishh dheesai sa(n)g n kashhehoo jaaee

All your property and wealth, and all that you see - none of it will go along with you.

khu nwnk hir hir AwrwDhu kvn aupmw dyau kvn bfweI ]2]

kahu naanak har har aaraadhhahu kavan oupamaa dhaeo kavan baddaaee 2

Says Nanak, worship and adore the Lord, Har, Har. What praise, and what approval, can I offer to Him? 2

pUCau sMq myro Twkuru kYsw ]

pooshho sa(n)th maero t(h)aakur kaisaa

I ask the Saints, what is my Lord and Master like?

hNØIau ArwpauN dyhu sdysw ]

ha(n)aeeo araapou(n) dhaehu sadhaesaa

I offer my heart, to one who brings me news of Him.

dyhu sdysw pRB jIau kYsw kh mohn prvysw ]

dhaehu sadhaesaa prabh jeeo kaisaa keh mohan paravaesaa

Give me news of my Dear God; where does the Enticer live?

AMg AMg suKdweI pUrn bRhmweI Qwn Qwnµqr dysw ]

a(n)g a(n)g sukhadhaaee pooran brehamaaee thhaan thhaana(n)thar dhaesaa

He is the Giver of peace to life and limb; God is totally permeating all places, interspaces and countries.

bMDn qy mukqw Git Git jugqw kih n skau hir jYsw ]

ba(n)dhhan thae mukathaa ghatt ghatt jugathaa kehi n sako har jaisaa

He is liberated from bondage, joined to each and every heart. I cannot say what the Lord is like.

dyiK cirq nwnk mnu moihE pUCY dInu myro Twkuru kYsw ]3]

dhaekh charith naanak man mohiou pooshhai dheen maero t(h)aakur kaisaa 3

Gazing upon His wondrous play, O Nanak, my mind is fascinated. I humbly ask, what is my Lord and Master like? 3

kir ikrpw Apuny pih AwieAw ]

kar kirapaa apunae pehi aaeiaa

In His Kindness, He has come to His humble servant.

DMin su irdw ijh crn bswieAw ]

dhha(n)n s ridhaa jih charan basaaeiaa

Blessed is that heart, in which the Lord's Feet are enshrined.

crn bswieAw sMq sMgwieAw AigAwn AMDyru gvwieAw ]

charan basaaeiaa sa(n)th sa(n)gaaeiaa agiaan a(n)dhhaer gavaaeiaa

His Feet are enshrined within, in the Society of the Saints; the darkness of ignorance is dispelled.

BieAw pRgwsu irdY aulwsu pRBu loVIdw pwieAw ]

bhaeiaa pragaas ridhai oulaas prabh lorreedhaa paaeiaa

The heart is enlightened and illumined and enraptured; God has been found.

duKu nwTw suKu Gr mih vUTw mhw Anµd shjwieAw ]

dhukh naat(h)aa sukh ghar mehi voot(h)aa mehaa ana(n)dh sehajaaeiaa

Pain is gone, and peace has come to my house. The ultimate intuitive peace prevails.

khu nwnk mY pUrw pwieAw kir ikrpw Apuny pih AwieAw ]4]1]

kahu naanak mai pooraa paaeiaa kar kirapaa apunae pehi aaeiaa 41

Says Nanak, I have found the Perfect Lord; in His Kindness, He has come to His humble servant. 41

d_oh.gifd_oh.gif