Slavery Or Marriage - Voice Of Another Sikh

Another Sikh

Now Hear This from “The Voice of Another Sikh

Shergill and Arranged Marriages>>

Before I continue with starting this post, I would like you all to reflect on my previous post earlier on in the month where I talked about corruption in Guru Nanak Gurdwara, Smethwick, England. U.k.

WHY!!!!! did I give out the address….WHY because I go to the Gurdwara, I don’t care whether it is here or to Gurdwara Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji, Tividale or Gurdwara Guru Har Rai Sahib in West Bromwich…as all are place of our Guru’s..

I say in LIFE if you give a balanced view, people will respect you, but when people like Singh_Shromani give just one side views…then that is wrong…when Singh_Shromani does not stand up against all the corrupt people in the gurdwara..then he is wrong.

From my last post, there was one sensible respose, a bit which I will quote

“There are gurudware in britain which have meat and sharaab served in the langar halls, our sikh sisters are gettin converted to islam by force every other day and sent to pakistan these thing are more important at this time, singho if we get these things right and do more sikhi parchar then khalistan is a strong possibility not by doing our own parchar about smethwick gurudwara because i dont see the history of smethwick gurudwara told instead i see the history told about those chardi kaalla singhs who gave there lives doing seva and doing amrit sanchar to the thousands, therefore step out of this little pond and step into the ocean if you are the true sons of guru gobind singh ji"

Singh_Shromani…. Why are you protecting SHERGILL who was kicked out for corruption from the Gurdwara….. WHY or WHY don’t you give a balanced view…… : :ans

post-4548-1141071637_thumb.jpg hearye.gifNow Hear This from “The Voice of Another Sikh

:e: ARRANGED MARRIAGES

As we all know that in an arranged marriage family members introduce kuri munda and then after the whole getting to know each other, family secrets etc two people get engaged, and familes come together. high5.gif

When the girl come into the boys house, she become your wife (or your daughter) kick.gif

Sometimes it just doesn't work out... even though all options are tried.. What do you….

There are a lot of things that you can do, but what you don’t do is what SHERGILL and his son did…You can read this in the “Eastern Voice” Newspaper how the bride was the victim of domestic violence

It says in the newspaper (Quote)

Usually these victims are abused by the husbands, but Mrs Shergill claims she has been subjected to such atrocities by her mother and father-in-law.”… She says not only did she suffer physical violence and mental abuse but “Mt husband tried to poison with disinfectant in my drink, I had to call the police as my three month old baby girl was still in the house"[/ SIZE]

www.easternernvoice.co.uk 0121 523 0115

She says not only did she suffer physical violence and mental abuse but “Mt husband tried to poison with disinfectant in my drink, I had to call the police as my three month old baby girl was still in the house

So Singh_Shromani why don’t you give a balanced view, or are you just the mouthpiece of Shergill.. united.gif

Oops! I hope Singh_shiromani the gangster of sikhi does not read this, whose objectives are really:

1. To promote Sikh philosophy and the Sikh way of life HIS WAY

2. To promote and preserve the Sikh heritage and culture, WHILST DESTROYING OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS IN THEPROCESS.

3. To speak out against Human Rights violations, AND AGAINST ANYBODY ELSE HE DOES NOT PERSONALLY LIKE.

4. To act as a voice of the oppressed Sikhs of India I.E. BE THE SELF APPOINTED GANGSTER OF SIKHI

5. To peacefully work towards establishing an independent homeland for the Sikhs WHILE ENCOURAGING OTHER TO KILL.

So another attempt to case a vendetta against shergill, you must be obbessed with the man Another Sikh, aint you nothing better to do with your time....?

What has this story got to do with sikhi???

As you have quoted from an article published in a smal time free supplement paper, you have only read one side of the story...! This shows you have no facts, no evidence to post this message but yet you still got this thing against shergill.

Are you jealous over shergill for some reason...?

Lets have a conversation about sikhi then well see how much your knowledge is worth...!

Theres too many people like you trying to ruin a decent gursikh's reputation, seva and hard work, keep trying coz it aint gonna happen.... d_oh.gif

sangat will always spot bad, evil people like you....

Satguru Greeban Niwaz Sache Patshah Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Ji De Charana Da Dhiyaan Dhar Ke....

Sari Sangat Gaj Ke Balao...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

"THE POWAR SCANDALS"

Guru Piare Khalsa Jio, on the previous posts you have heard from this person, he has tried to cover up the vice president of smethwick Gurdwara's (ravinder powar) story on being anti - Khalistan for which HOW MANY SIKHS DIED TO ESTABLISH KHALISTAN??

EVEN THOUGH THE CONSTITUTION STATES AGAIN AND AGAIN....

Declaration – Committee member details

I      in presence of Guru Granth Sahib, solemnly declare that I have carefully read all the clauses of the declaration, and will observe all the clauses as expected. At all times I will think foremost of the respect, good name and progress of the Sikh Gurdwara, keeping my own personal interests after.

iv:. I will make every kind of effort, including physical, mental and financial, for the establishment of Khalistan.

Aims and Objectives

p) Keeping in mind the present political situation in the Punjab, to make every effort for the establishment of Khalistan.

In paragraph 5 the constitution states you must make every kind of effort, including physical, mental and financial, for the establishment of Khalistan, but this vice president issued statements in des pardes from india, stating he has finished off "GARAM KHIYALI'S" and "KHALISTAN'S" even though he took oath to work to establish it!! no.gif

BUT EVEN THE MAHA PAPPI GANGU BRAHMIN NEVER TOOK OATH ON ANY OF THE GURU SAHIBAAN'S AND THIS POWAR BRAHMIN, WHAT PAPPI CLASS WOULD YOU PUT HIM INTO???

OH AND AS I SAID NUMBEROUS TIMES........ WHEN IS RAVINDER POWAR GOING TO SHOW THE SANGAT HIS ACCOUNTS DETAILS WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT?? AND HAVE THEM AUDITED? ITS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME!! LOL.gif

STRANGLY ENOUGH, WHEN DAAS POSTED THIS ON SIKH SANGAT SUDDENLY NEW MEMBERS POPPED UP WITH THE SAME STORY SHERGILL THIS, SHERGILL THAT?

BUT WHERE HAVE THESE PEOPLE BEEN SLEEPING? NOW THAT DAAS HAS REVEALED THE TRUTH ON POWAR, THIS MOORAKH SENT HIS CHELE OUT TO PUT STATEMENTS HERE ABOUT SHERGILL, SO THAT POWAR STAYS OUT OF THE LIMELIGHT!!

Sadh Sangat Jio, look with how much HANKAAR this person writes, Daas has made further investiagtions into this paper, but this paper is not even REGISTERED!!

But what is strange to see, is that when powar issues his ANTI - KHALISTAN statements its FINE, but when a person has PERSONAL family problems he brings it out?

Again, i have asked "ANOTHER SIKH" in his previous posts to provide names of people AS HE HAS STATED, but has failed to do so...

Khalsa Ji, i have been a member here at Sikh Sangat for quite some time, BUT ANOTHER STRANGE THING IS THAT THIS MOORAKH BECAME MEMBER WHEN THE "POWAR SCANDALS" STARTED!

Sadh Sangat Jio, i have provided many posts with PROOF of the constitution of GURU NANAK GURDWARA SMETHWICK, and the main post i provided the page, DATE ISSUE NUMBER ETC ETC of des pardes.

Its ok the GANGU BRAHMIN POWAR breaks the constitution AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN (as provided by Daas in other posts)

So my appeal to the Sadh Sangat, do not be led astray by this clowns posts, as he did with the so called "invitation to india's independance day for shergill" it was all BAKWAAS! And i think the Sangat's ears have started hurting after hearing so much of his rubbish, so Khalsa Ji, the proof was provided how SIKH QAUM'S GADAAR RAVINDER POWAR betrayed Sikhs by issuing statement to make india's government happy.

So Khalsa Ji, my final appeal to the Mod's and Admin is to block this person's bakwaas.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

p.s.

1. To promote Sikh philosophy and the Sikh way of life

2. To promote and preserve the Sikh heritage and culture

3. To speak out against Human Rights violations

4. To act as a voice of the oppressed Sikhs of India

5. To peacefully work towards establishing an independent homeland for the Sikhs

YOUR THE ONLY/FIRST/LAST PERSON TO SPEAK AGAINST WHICH SHOULD BE MAYBE EVERY SIKH'S OBJECTIVES and you know why you did that?

BECAUSE ITS THIS DAMN AGENDA/OBJECTIVE THAT GIVES YOU and YOUR FAMILY THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT DIORREAH!!!!

BOLEEEEE SOOOOOO NIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL!!!

SAAAAAAAAAAATT SRIIIIIIIIII AKAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!

KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD!! KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD!! LONGLIVE KHALISTAN!!! LONGLIVE KHALISTAN!!!

NA HINDI... NA HINDUSTAN.... LAI KE RAHANGE KHALISTAN!!!!!!

LONGLIVE THE MOVEMENT! LONGLIVE KHALISTAN!!!!

RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA!!! DEGH TEGH FATEH!!! PANTH KI JEET!!!! JHOOL TE NISHAAN RAHE .. PANTH MAHARAJ KE....!!!

“Bhindranwale Sant Sipahi Jinay Sutee Kaum Jaigaiee!”

(Bhindranwale the Saint Soldier who woke up a sleeping nation).

I'm the way I am, & i'm going to stay this way, i want to achieve justice in my life now u decide what u want, I already have....

Boleee Soo Nihaaaaaaaaaaal!!! Sattttt Sri Akaaal!!!!!!