Recomend A Pda

Get one with a built in GPS receiver and make sure the battery can be changed easily (ie it is one you can slide off and replace, rather than having to open the case and mess about internally).

Then when you have it install Tom Tom Navigator and the Gurdwara POI file. :TH:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i recently purchased the Palm TX

it's really nice...pretty thin and small...has wi-fi...runs pretty fast...faster than the life drive..

i also bought a 2 gig sd card from costco..that cost 100 bucks to stick in the palm...that way...get a lot more memory...stuck on a whole bunch of kirtan on the card...so the palm doubles as an mp3 player...

synching is really easy too...

the reason i chose palm over windows based is cuz i use my palm for medical dictionaries, and other meds textbooks...and most of that software is all palm based..otherwise wouldn't know which is actually better...i chose the format that would allow me to get all the software i needed..

• 2 weeks later...

post-4285-1148748027_thumb.jpg

Fateh Parwan Khalsa ji d_oh.gif

I am looking for themes to download on my pocket PC (Window based). Any one can help with sikh themes for Ipaq...

:T:

Nischey Kar Apni Jeet Karon

heres a website with a few i have this program that allows me to create themes all i need is a picture so if u want me 2make u one pm me and i will make 1for u

http://www.ektaone.com/ppc.php

ps i have an orange spv m500 which i lovvve its great!!! small 2!!

ive got a sony erricson p910i which is apretty good PDA, my dad used to have a blackberry, dont buy its useless its really badly designed its so thin and too wide so is uncomfortable and isnt touch screen so u have to use the sliding wheelon the side.

post-4285-1148748027_thumb.jpg

Fateh Parwan Khalsa ji d_oh.gif

I am looking for themes to download on my pocket PC (Window based). Any one can help with sikh themes for Ipaq...

:T:

Nischey Kar Apni Jeet Karon

heres a website with a few i have this program that allows me to create themes all i need is a picture so if u want me 2make u one pm me and i will make 1for u

http://www.ektaone.com/ppc.php

ps i have an orange spv m500 which i lovvve its great!!! small 2!!

Thanks Jay..... How can i send you the photographs pls advice.. :T: