Toronto Keertan Program - Monday August 14

Heera Singh

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!

I jus wanted to let everybody know that there's gonna be keertan at our residence on Monday August 14, 2006 (next monday)... We hope that you'll be able to make it out.. the program will start roughly at 5:30 with simran and then rehras sahib da paath... then keertan will start and the program will finish with Kattha by Sant Seva Singh Jee (Rampurkhayray Wale)...

i've attached directions to this post as well ...

we Hope to see everybody there!!

Chardi Kalaa..!

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!

Directions.doc

this keertan program DEFINITELY has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the fact that August 14th is Heera Singh's birthday.

NOthing at all!

so any gifts should be forwarded to me, Japman Singh. please PM me for my home address at which you can mail all mp3 players, laptop computers, and monetary gifts. My neck size is 17, so if you wish to buy me dress shirts, please feel free. Shoes are size 13 US, and i could use a nice pair of runners, Puma's are pretty sweet.

Thank you,

Japman

Guest peacemaker

this keertan program DEFINITELY has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the fact that August 14th is Heera Singh's birthday.

NOthing at all!

so any gifts should be forwarded to me, Japman Singh. please PM me for my home address at which you can mail all mp3 players, laptop computers, and monetary gifts. My neck size is 17, so if you wish to buy me dress shirts, please feel free. Shoes are size 13 US, and i could use a nice pair of runners, Puma's are pretty sweet.

Thank you,

Japman

Hahahahahaaha size 13 only? Aren't you about 6' 2"? grin.gif

hehehehe..heera, dude here i am trying to find a way for you to get MORE gifts and stuff and you switch it up..

that was your cue to pretend that it's your birthday...you know...hook up the gifts and stuff...JUUUno?

fine, so it's NOT heeras birthday, that's not the point...the POINT remains that you can still contact me to mail me gifts.

oh and the point is ALSO that there's a keertan program...actually, that's the real point...the second (and slightly less important) point is my above point...

hehehehe..heera, dude here i am trying to find a way for you to get MORE gifts and stuff and you switch it up..

that was your cue to pretend that it's your birthday...you know...hook up the gifts and stuff...JUUUno?

fine, so it's NOT heeras birthday, that's not the point...the POINT remains that you can still contact me to mail me gifts.

oh and the point is ALSO that there's a keertan program...actually, that's the real point...the second (and slightly less important) point is my above point...

on that note... my birthday is everyday for the next 6 dayz... :)