Ipod Videos

punjab_tho_jatt

whaeguru ji ka khalsa whaeguru ji ki fateh

i just got my ipod and i tried to put my home vidoes, mpeg, and some other file video. it wont let me upload or download or watever to ipod :nihungsmile: . is there any software or does the sangat knows how can i do that. thanks in advance :T:

whaeguru ji ka khalsa wharguru ji ki fateh

the only way you can put videos on you iPod is if your video files are MP4. AVI,MPEG,WMV etc wount work, not even MOV files work they gotta be in MP4.Mpeg-4 files have better quality but file sizes are bigger. they also have to be converted to iPod settings, because of the video stuff etc, and because this format is fairy new (i think) there aren't many software programes to convert your AVI's,WMV's etc to MP4.

BUT..

download this.. iVideoToGo - Click this to download

then pm me when u done and then il sort u out with the...umm other stuff.. (if u get wota i mean) rolleyes.gifblush.gif

to be honest the iPod is CRAP for watching movies. to much hassle to get em on there and then when you do watch your videos, it kills your battery life like theres no tomorrow. its useless for videos but great for music. hope that helps