seva

Murak

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sadh Sangat jee , have u eva been at a smagam and your mind just wont let u sit in the darbar hall.You try everything and still no.Your mun just wont settel and let u listent o gurbani.what do u do then.even after doing seva you feel like leaving the gurudwara.how do u you overcome this.Any advice would be appriciated.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Sadh Sangat jee , have u eva been at a smagam and your mind just wont let u sit in the darbar hall.You try everything and still no.Your mun just wont settel and let u listent o gurbani.what do u do then.even after doing seva you feel like leaving the gurudwara.how do u you overcome this.Any advice would be appriciated.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Its funny whenever i listen to Kirtan sometiems my mind wants to listen to Bhangra music, so after a while i put in a Bhangra CD, then the mind feels guilty and wants to listen to Kirtan.

One thing i have learned is that it is very difficult for the mind to be in the Present time. It wants to go where it is presently not.

The only advice i can tell you bro is to pray....pray to him, tell him that I have come to your door, that you yourself has brought me here, now help me, help me calm this mind down. It is your own doing that i am here, but don't leave me stranded, help me calm this mind down...help me sink in your SEva, help me sink in your Shabad.

At best look deep within you and i can guarantee you there there is this small voice, this small spark which is wanting you to keep doing seva...when u find it, GRAB IT and don't let go, It is difficult to hear because of all the

GArbage we have gathered in our mind, but it is there if you listen. Grab it and don't let go. IGNORE the rest of the thoughts. Let them come as they come, let the mind think what it wants to, don't fight it, just grab the spark which is telling you to keep doing seva, keep doing simran. Do the SEva as the person you are seving is no other than God himself. The person you look at to give roti to give water to is god himself. He himself has come to you to ask for food....build this feeling within you and all doubts and thoughts will dissapear.

Hope this helps veer

Waheguru.