This Pathetic Poodle

Guest militant singh

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

It sux that they yield to the hindus. Why dont alot of Sikhs move back to Punjab instead of going 4 times a year and start the reform of Sikhi??? hmmm.gif : The only way is for people to be brave and move back to Punjab and educate the people to help move Sikhi forward.

I would tell all the students to sing "WaHeGuru" :umm:

It sux that they yield to the hindus. Why dont alot of Sikhs move back to Punjab instead of going 4 times a year and start the reform of Sikhi??? hmmm.gif : The only way is for people to be brave and move back to Punjab and educate the people to help move Sikhi forward.

I would tell all the students to sing "WaHeGuru" :umm:

well that could work, except we would be further distancing ourself from the world... we should just move on and leave those who don't want to be true sikh, we can't force them to be sikh. Why not reach out to the world and infuse our communties with new people! :T:

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
we should just move on and leave those who don't want to be true sikh, we can't force them to be sikh.

So if I was hanging off a cliff you would be the one jumping on my fingers ????????????? ? ???????????????

We should never abandon anyone !!!!!!

"The Sikhs are an important part of India... Sikhs and Sikh Gurus have made sacrifices for the country... there should be no problem in singing Vande Mataram," SGPC president Avtar Makkar said.

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

:umm: @ sacrifices for the country?!?!?!...woah....those sacrifices were made to keep sikhi alive and basically for sikhi...if it weren't for those sacrifices of the sikhs and guru sahib's then we sikhs wouldn't be where we are today....wow....duno if ima wrong or naw so forgive me buh i jus read that and i was like wha the he**?!?! wacko.gif .....vaheguru pray.gif

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki Fateh