To The Big Guy Up There

raju123

Come to think about life and death……………….

Dear almighty god created the earth

Dear almighty god created the sky

Dear almighty god created the universe

Dear almighty god created the solar system

Dear almighty god created every thing

Dear almighty god created any thing and everything is his .. :TH:

All agree say eye…………….. grin.gif

Ok so we humans are a species called homo sapiens in this vast million billion star system called the galaxy

All agree say eye……… grin.gif

But if we pee him off, he’ll through us in to hell for ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? :D

So even though he created so much we can still pee him off ????????? :s @

Wow what a wise and power god he must be… grin.gif :D

I personally like the religion that their god says ok u XXXXed up now have another go and try not mess up this time…..

Or I’ll keep u going around in circles until u get right…but it sure beets sitting in hell forever….

but u can have another chance if u beleive in recarnation but then ofcourse if u dont or your religions say so no then .............

u got 1 chance to get it right or ELSE !!! ha ha ha LOL.gif

but this is serious topic...........

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Yeah, it doesn't matter what we think God is... because that doesn't change who or what God is. Guy with a pitchfork? or a lightning bolt? lives in a cloud? does it matter?

Every religion is full of some cultural bias that makes all the "rules" about God that seem rediculous today. Its time to separate the culture from the faith.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

if faith becomes evrything..

then it will also be called a culture eventually. if thzt the only thing that remainz on earth.

question all u want...

it doesn't bother the univers energy or the creator.

u view God as someone who has human qualities, yet nevr surrnder after gettin answers. we nevr come to realize the reality of things(like a frog in a well, or fish in a pond/ocean)

im in the same boat as u all. i love questioning, but the funniest thing is....blessing and Grace of the creative enegry never quitz to answer my questions. thus i find joy and bliss in asking.

people might say u and I've gone mad cuz we question or i have no faith....but what do they know that those questions are also asked through me...and aren't even my questions. they just a way for the energy to help me experince the bliss. :e:

bhul chuk muaf!

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh