Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Yeah...and other Hukamnamas have the actual signatures of the other Jathedars/Singhs in attendance. Take for example:

http://www.khalsaalliance.org/naastic/Spok...03_10_2004_.gif

why dont you just phone the number at the bottom of the letter and ask if its legitimate or not if you dont belive it or if you have any issues with it!

As said before - which ever side of the fence any of us are one - let it rest now

those who are against Baba Mann Singh had their chance to show Sri Akaal Takht Sahib and the independent committe what they had against him.......... and by the looks of it they had JACK ****

if theres any problems take it up with Sri Akaal Takht Sahib....the numbers at the bottom of the letter!

bhul chuk maaf

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!!

I dont know who this sant is and i have no intentions of defaming him.

BUT

Howcome there is no NO. (Number) and MITI (Date) on the very hukamnama

Just a thought grin.gif .

Why does it seem fake to me no.gif

Bhul Chuk Maaf

GURU ANG SANG !!

FATEH!!!

I dont know who this sant is and i have no intentions of defaming him.

BUT

Howcome there is no NO. (Number) and MITI (Date) on the very hukamnama

Just a thought grin.gif .

Why does it seem fake to me no.gif

Bhul Chuk Maaf

GURU ANG SANG !!

phone the number at the bottom and ask them.....NO POINT JUST TALKING ABOUT IT!

As per the release from the Akal Takht it states that they have already made a decision on Baba Mann Singh and even after the more recent allegations they still stick by that decision.

Well correct means have been explored. Even if people think the Spritual Court of Akal Takht is now weak then its time to proceed to legal courts.

Its crunch time, if the allegations are valid then isnt it time to start legal proceedings? Who is holding this evidence?

This issue has been going on for over 2 years. The Sangat needs more clarity on the evidence.

If its a defamation campaign then is time to stop, its getting boring.

As per the release from the Akal Takht it states that they have already made a decision on Baba Mann Singh and even after the more recent allegations they still stick by that decision.

Well correct means have been explored. Even if people think the Spritual Court of Akal Takht is now weak then its time to proceed to legal courts.

Its crunch time, if the allegations are valid then isnt it time to start legal proceedings? Who is holding this evidence?

This issue has been going on for over 2 years. The Sangat needs more clarity on the evidence.

If its a defamation campaign then is time to stop, its getting boring.

Those who had anything against Baba Mann Singh were given the chance to put forward what they had to the Sri Akaal Takht Sahib and the independent committee.......they had all of 2 months..........nothing substantial was given.........

if these people wanted to get Baba Mann Singh and they had the proof - they had the perfect oppurtunity to ruin him at the HIGHEST AURTHORITY in sikhi, infront of the whole world...............now ask youselves why they didnt........BECAUSE THEY HAD NOTHING!

any level headed person can see this!

We should let this issue rest now!

Why dont we get over it? This issue has been dealt with so lets move on to the next million issues.

some of us feel more hurt about this issue than our own Guru's beadbi. i have never seen so much attention to that. why is that? are we just getting of on our ego trips.

Who has written to their local MP inviting them to the candlelit vigils? i bet the answer is none. we wud rather come on here and slag off people, even if we have no proof.

:TH:

Why dont we get over it? This issue has been dealt with so lets move on to the next million issues.

some of us feel more hurt about this issue than our own Guru's beadbi. i have never seen so much attention to that. why is that? are we just getting of on our ego trips.

Who has written to their local MP inviting them to the candlelit vigils? i bet the answer is none. we wud rather come on here and slag off people, even if we have no proof.

Could not put it better myself! well done, you! AWW.gif

i am speechless, just let the man do what he wants, he will get paap for it if he has done it, get on with your lives, stop wasting ur breaths in moaning about someone evil, just jap the naam!

THIS IS ALL CHUGALEE AND NINDHAA, STOP TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE THINKS HAS DONE SOMETHING BAD, IF YOU HAVE SEEN VIDEOS OF THESE PEOPOLE BEING EVIL, YOU CANT PROVEW ITS THEM, TODAY'S TECHNOLOGY IS HI-TECH, THEN AGAIN IT MIGHT REALLY BE TREU - YOU JUST DONT KNOW

DATS IT. I'M GOIN 2 SHUT UP NOW and get on with my life which is dedicated to vaaheguroo, not some baba - NO OFFENCE TO ANYBODY!

Fateh Jee.

Firstly i would like address the issue put forward by Kurtas,

Brother, get this into YOUR brainwashed head, where on earth have the Akal Thakt said it is a criminal matter......apart from PATHETIC WEEKLY who are the biggest liars on this planet.....where did you get this stupid thought into your head!!!!!

The Jathedars made a decision to disregard the the allegations, this is the decision from SRI AKAL THAKHAT SAHIB JI..........you continuously go on about Akal Thakat being supreme....so why not take a spoon of your own medicine......why not simply accept the HUKAM THE HIGHEST COURT IN SIKHI HAS PUT FORWARD!!!!

Like Piddu Ji stated, why go on all big mouthed now....? Dont get me wrong i aint got anything against you, but to be honest Kurtas......Get over it.....stop playing the same record......its getting boring!!!!!

A decision had been made, if you have issues or know any wiser, take a trip down to India, confront the 5 Jathedars and make that difference......please do not try your best to fight with your arms behind your back!

With regards to you stating Baba Ji had been at the 5 Thakhats!! May be becuase it is for Sikhs to visit the 5 Thakats......May be becuase 250 members of Sangat from all over the world go in September with Baba Ji to many of the ThakhatS.....May be becuase Baba Ji arranged a Langar in late August For a huge Smaagam at one of the thakats............May be becuase Baba Ji just wanted to visit them......Dont other Sikhs!!!!!!!

My point is simple, instead of bantering on about something you have no clue about, wake the hell up......think about what the truth is......Try to understand this......

Our Guru, Sri Granth Sahib Ji are awake,,,,,they are not asleep......they know everything about everyone.......there is no quiet corner where one can hide......Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji stated that at Sri Akal Thakat Sahib Ji decisions of truth will be made........GURU SAHIB JI HAVENT GONE ANYWHERE......so if the truth was that Baba Ji were wrong then maybe the outcome would have been different.!!!!!!!!

With regards to Pathetic weekly, they are a joke......at first i thought it was just something they had personally against Baba Ji......

......these guys are the biggest liars ever, they twist a story so that only the editors names are the truth...lol..!!

They recently posted that Baba Ji's case was considered a criminal matter......lol what a load of rubbish...

......after reading this i thought why not speak to the Jathedar or someone in such high ranking.....i got the no. for Akal Thakhat then managed to speak to Vedanti Ji.......He quite clearly never even mentioned anything i mean anything to do with this being a criminal matter....

he said people have done nindia of our Gurus the enlightenments of God, people still do not respect Guru Granth Sahib Ji......therefore he said who are we......no one...""""Usi Khere Baag Di Muli Ya"""""...

He further said, people have tried to defame Baba Ji due to the Sewa they have done and are currently doing. he said there is a big hand behind all this who doesnt like the Parchaar of Sikhi, however he said from Akal Thakhat Sahib Ji Baba Ji is free to to carry out Parchaar....no problems..!!!!!!

Just to add, an independant commitee known as the Khalsa Committe also considered this issue they took into account all info and came to the same conclusion.......the allegation were false....simply to defame Baba Ji......

Now if you have issues, then please take it up with the Jathedars....do not exhaust the same issue once again by trying to justify something you have no clue about!!!!!

Sab Sikhan Kho Hukam Hae Guru Maniyo Granth.......

Our Gurus namely Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji, put on the 2 Sri Sahibs of Miri Piri, stating within Sikhi Sri Akal Thakhat decisions will be of truth......for all to obey!!!!

Please think about where exactly we are standing......taking into account the great words said by DDSGGSJ:

Which ever side of the fence you sat on with regards to this issue with baba ji.....the time has come for just naam simran!!!!! Lets simply get on with it and acknowledge the Hukam from the Highest Court in our Panth!!

How predictable that you and your merry band of bheva followers to post as usual with special intensity on such topics.

Phone Nandagarh and ask him what was deceided.

I guess you have not seen my signiture. The Akal Takht is supreme by the Jathedar has been rejected by most the Khalsa Panth and if you ever bother reading my signiture you will see how highly I regard Vedanti. Please get it into your brainwashed head that Vedanti has in the past cleared child rapists only for them to be found guilty in a court of law. So you can take a ouble dose of that medicine you want to dish out.

>>Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji stated that at Sri Akal Thakat Sahib Ji decisions of truth will be made...

Yes so come on give us your take on the Dhanwant episode. Did Vedanti ensure the truth came out ?

Cut the predictable tripe H4rinder and tell us when bheva is going to Canada. I have said this in other topics on the same matter and I repeat it. Let him travel to Canada and lets see what happens as I have said before if the women are telling lies then they should have their faces blackened and paraded on donkeys. If Bheva is found guilty then the same goes for him (you could even be his donkey). But hey lets remain mute on the issue of him travelling to Canada and just keep repeating that he will go (just as his chele have been saying for the last few years).