Shamefull Pix

Guest militant singh

Guest militant singh

check these shameful pix out @ www.panthic.org go to da homepage den click 'weekly photo essay' on da right hand of da page and c how the evil rss badal crew attack simranjeet singh maan and co who speak the truth for the sikh nation which cries out for justice im not saying they all gd but i would take maans side any day over badal the hindu dogs side look hw singhs who speak da truth are hunted dwn by sheep in warriror clothing badal and co better not enter england canada or california or theyl taste the wrath of the sikh sangat abroad regardless of what any gurdwara commitee does or says badal deh goli lagnee chaydeeyah his poodle vedanti runs akal thakt now vedanti aint dne nufin much 4 da panth he even let of fake baba maan singh off the videos of maan singh are also on this site wjkkwjkf

check these shameful pix out @ www.panthic.org go to da homepage den click 'weekly photo essay' on da right hand of da page and c how the evil rss badal crew attack simranjeet singh maan and co who speak the truth for the sikh nation which cries out for justice im not saying they all gd but i would take maans side any day over badal the hindu dogs side look hw singhs who speak da truth are hunted dwn by sheep in warriror clothing badal and co better not enter england canada or california or theyl taste the wrath of the sikh sangat abroad regardless of what any gurdwara commitee does or says badal deh goli lagnee chaydeeyah his poodle vedanti runs akal thakt now vedanti aint dne nufin much 4 da panth he even let of fake baba maan singh off the videos of maan singh are also on this site wjkkwjkf

i never understood y badal never got murdered yet v1.gif

i never understood y badal never got murdered yet v1.gif

ijs kw swsu n kwFq Awip ]

jis kaa saas n kaadtath aap ||

Those whose breath of life He Himself does not take away

qw kau rwKq dy kir hwQ ]

thaa ko raakhath dhae kar haathh ||

He preserves them, and holds out His Hands to protect them.