Bibia And Singhs-relationships

Tarrandeep Kaur

can you people not read????

where did anyone say tht we shudnt talk to opposite gneder bcos it will giv is kaam??!?!?!?!?!

STOP MAKING UP THINGS

"talkin to opposite sex arouses kaam"

WHERE DID SOME1 SAY THT

stop making up rubbish

what was said tht talking to opposite gender freely has the potential to build up a relationship between those two people and this is dangerous as it could lead to further feelings.

is this SO HARD for you to understand??????

STOP MAKING THINGS UP AND REPLY TO WHAT HAS ACTAUULY BEEN SAID MR s133k_s1kh.

from BABA amarjeet singh

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where did anyone say tht we shudnt talk to opposite gneder bcos it will giv is kaam??!?!?!?!?!

STOP MAKING UP THINGS

WHERE DID SOME1 SAY THT

stop making up rubbish

what was said tht talking to opposite gender freely has the potential to build up a relationship between those two people and this is dangerous as it could lead to further feelings.

from BABA amarjeet singh

Vahegurujikakhalsa Vahegurujikifateh

Maha _Moorak, there is just one thing i don't understand. You write in your post above, "Is this SO HARD for you to understand?????". I post the same question towards you.

Why is it so hard for you understand that everyone has different views on almost everything? Its perfectly fine if you dont want to go talking to the opposite sex but for you to make countless posts on the same thing.. whats your objective? Fine, if you make one thead but why several? What are you trying to achieve? Focus on your own sikhi, your own life, your own problems. How can you change other people if you yourself are not perfect? Perfect yourself but doing it to others.

We know your point, so drop it! Leave it behind, and focus on your own life believing what you do.

I am not here to try and bash you on a forum but just to make it clear that we know where you stand and you know where we stand so is that not enough for you? I just dont understand why you have made so many posts..

Drop it please ji!!

Stop making several posts on the SAME TOPIC..

Bull chaak maauf karnee.

Vahegurujikakhalsa, Vahegurujikifateh!

I agree with the article.

Infact, i have made many posts saying almost the same thing.

Many of you guys are just saying what's on your mind. How old are you? How much have you been through?

This is the very well ego that exists in all of you little kids here, This is ur unknown ego, You won't believe us until you experience it yourself. You guys are talking like you are all paunchay people (Enlightened/brahmgyanis) and cannot come across such a situation, so you will continue to talk to gursikh females and men. Even if you're intentions are good, What about the pepole who also have good intentions but dont plan on doing anything? You can't use that as an excuse. It's true that most of the poeple here would be learning better once they experience it themselves. So go ahead, talk to as many gurskh girls and men as you can, and then once you fall into the trap of maya, then tell us when you've successfully screwed yourself and you are here making posts about "I LIKE A GIRL/BOY BUT I DONT KNOW IF HE/SHE LOVES ME....WHAT SHOULD I DO? MOH AND MAYA ARE TAKING ME OVER :D:(:@"

You guys very well know these posts exist... These people were same like you, knew what was right, knew what was wrong, but once they got struck down due to their false beliefs they realized. But it is too late for some people, and they fall and destroy their sikhi and start from day1, and some go on, and start living a life of manmat.

WHat do you think my purpose is? To destory sikhi? Thats why i wear a turban on my head everyday? When we say things liek this its cause of our prior past experience that makes us realize... Just like your bigger sisters/brohters learn something and tell his smaller sister his same-age brother, that this is whtas up so try to avoid it. But imagine that brother saying F off you dont know <banned word filter activated>, that's not how it is. What do you want us to do? If u truly consider us your brothers and sisters, then do what we say, and see how it is. That is the safe way. If you want to see it the real way, then go ahead, talk to anyone u want, once u hit someone u will fall and then you will be begging for someone to hold your hand while maya and moh run its course on you

Also heart, if maha moorakh wants to get a point across, he is trying to do so, you are telling him to leave you as you are. This is what MAHAMOORAKHS truly say..If you tell a manmukh "read bani its good to do simran" he/she will surely say "If you think its good doing it, then go ahead do it, i will do what i think is good, which is going to clubs and smoking". You jsut told him to do whatever he wants and u do whatever u want, what difference did you juts show between you and that person who doesnt listen to gursikhs?

Its ironic, you juts told him to keep things to himsef, and u do ur own thing, you just violated that, by telling him to leave things for himself. You first told him to stop making posts, ten u told him to leave things at himself while u do ur own thing. If you truly believed that you wouldn't tell him to stop making posts. Let him do what he wants. You do what you want.

Guest peacemaker

STOP MAKING UP THINGS

WHERE DID SOME1 SAY THT

stop making up rubbish

from BABA amarjeet singh

post-5830-1163273658.jpg

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH !!

1. Could you please tell me what are these FURTHER FEELINGS ???

2. What made you start a NEW THREAD, when a thread was already going on this topic(and if you don't remember that was started by you) ?? and in this thread you have used someone else's post to prove your point ...this what is called " Kisse hor de modde te rakh ke bandook chalauni" ...i hope you understand punjabi.

3. This thread talks of KAAM, though you haven't written that..your fellow gursikh has done that. and KAAM does qualify as FURTHER FEELINGS.

4. This is a request -- Could you please make 2 different ids. Its hard to figure out when a BIBI becomes BABA amarjeet singh. or should we assume the posts having BABA amarjeet singh at the bottom are by the guy and rest are by his sister.

I am not going to argue with you on this issue and turn it into a lenghty thread. If you have problems and develop further feelings, then you should be careful :TH: .

and BABA amarjeet singh i am not MR s133k_s1kh.. i am a MISS :wubc: ..Dont talk to me it'll lead to further feelings :D :@ . and if you really wanna talk to me ..you can PM me ..i'll give you my msn <_< .

Okei BABA amarjeet singh..BIBI(your sister) nu meri FATEH kehna.

GURU RAKHA !!

What a messed up thread. rolleyes.gif I can't help but laugh at this thread. :D

Maha_Moorakh if you want to spend your whole life not talking to the opposite sex, than fine by me and everyone else. But, you know life must go on, and the way you have described things, absoutely makes no sense in this world.

How many people do you know will go out of their way, and tell their sisters to tell those girls of a program that will be happening soon. rolleyes.gif There is something called communication, and if we don't communicate you ain't going to learn anything, or know people. Oh yeah I am going to tell my sister to go tell another girl to tell another girl that there is a program next week at the gurdwara and if she could attend. LOL.gif

PLEASEEEEEEEEE rolleyes.gif

Everyone has different views, because people who dont know anything and are still learning the basics are trying to argue with some people who have a little experience with life. I have seen 12 yr olds mess about on sikh topics with 20 yr olds and they are unaware that they are not well informed, experienced in life at this stage of life. (12 yr olds) so they should wait and see what happens.

Many people think it's impossible, A manmukh cousin of mines never looked at a girl, never had any bad thoughts about girls, and now he is about 21 and he is planning on marrying next year, and he has a girlfriend.

If a manmukh with a haircut can do it why cant we sikhs of the guru with a kesri dumalla do the same thing? Infact, we should try to control ourselves so much that marriage or anything else should not be needed orlookd forward towards. Guru ji says a true person has no desires

Singh with dunnali

you are surely an immature person from the way you talk and your views. You conclude on the most easiest and simplest things and try to show he is truly wrong. Firstly, you exaggerate his view and try to make him look stupid

The key is, communicating when you are at the level of fighting and being good with maya, girls, etc. If you truly believe in yourself, you will not be affected by maya, and your past experience tells you, Girls are nothing, i can never look at them in a bad way, I can never like them, I can never do anything. Then i gladly say talk to girls, get to know singhnis, help their problems, help others in sikhi and their life problems. If you still have a little bit of maya in you and the desires to do such things, Then i suggest you stay away.

Lots of girls and singhnis are affected with problems, and lots of so called gursikh men are only outer apperence, and lots of people do need help dealing with such men, if you are affected by maya at a very low level, and are indeed able to cooperate in such cases, then i suggest you help out and make use of your situation. From a little psychological point of view, you would notice if someone is in help/need and you are helping, you may get attached to them, etc. It is how our brain ours, we believe without us, that person will mess up, If you can be at that level, and still control yourself properly. Go ahead talk to singhnis. If you are at a low level and get into this kind of stuff it will be difficult for you, and you will cause destruction

Lastly, lot of people who should be learning, are preaching.

Those who are preaching, are struck down and jumped on by the students who all are ego filled, and disagree.

This is kaljug these days

Singh With Dunalli

you are surely an immature person from the way you talk and your views. You conclude on the most easiest and simplest things and try to show he is truly wrong. Firstly, you exaggerate his view and try to make him look stupid

The key is, communicating when you are at the level of fighting and being good with maya, girls, etc. If you truly believe in yourself, you will not be affected by maya, and your past experience tells you, Girls are nothing, i can never look at them in a bad way, I can never like them, I can never do anything. Then i gladly say talk to girls, get to know singhnis, help their problems, help others in sikhi and their life problems. If you still have a little bit of maya in you and the desires to do such things, Then i suggest you stay away.

Lots of girls and singhnis are affected with problems, and lots of so called gursikh men are only outer apperence, and lots of people do need help dealing with such men, if you are affected by maya at a very low level, and are indeed able to cooperate in such cases, then i suggest you help out and make use of your situation. From a little psychological point of view, you would notice if someone is in help/need and you are helping, you may get attached to them, etc. It is how our brain ours, we believe without us, that person will mess up, If you can be at that level, and still control yourself properly. Go ahead talk to singhnis. If you are at a low level and get into this kind of stuff it will be difficult for you, and you will cause destruction

Lastly, lot of people who should be learning, are preaching.

Those who are preaching, are struck down and jumped on by the students who all are ego filled, and disagree.

This is kaljug these days

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLEH BLEH BLEH... gossi.gif

Dude don't come on here and act hard, if you have the balls come say it to my face.