Video Inspired By Bibi Deep Kaur

Guest militant singh

^ Main brava tukey ho gaya hai from these so called "Sikhs." I can't believe people can't follow the principles of Sikhi. It breaks my heart. Women are supposed to be the backbone of Sikhi in the family, and if we loose them, than it ain't gonna flourish. These days people are making way too many excuses to not be a SIKH. Before we used to struggle to be Sikhs, and now when we have our MP'S, we are in every profession, we are bussinessman, we are stong and hardworking Kaum, and yet people don't want Sikhi to flourish.

Before it was Indian Government, The Turks that used to kill Sikhi, now it's our OWN people that don't want to be Sikhs. Its' pathetic man, we talk about how we hate all the people that tried to distort Sikhi but nobody looks at themselves if they even have kesh on their heads. I am getting sick and tired of this man, I thought this website would have Chardi Kalaa Sikh, but even this website is losing its' roots unfortunately and its' our faults. WE all dream to have a Khalistan, but nobody wants to be KHALSA first. How ridiculous is that man.

This is KALYUG to the max man. You don't see Sikhs anywhere anymore, it sucks so badly. I don't know how many times Sikhi has to go through hard times, why can't we live to see Sikhi flourishing. no.gif