Ardas Kareo

Guest kookarpaapi

Guest kookarpaapi

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh

i have a small accusation...

my teacher has accusation made on me...

but it was not my allones fault whatrt happened.. an other boy who is white has done samething but he is not accused! he doesnt have to get a class conference... because he is white??

the headmastress wrtoe a letter to our house, so i had to get it befor my parents...

i told my father that this letter is is an admission form for a course..

without rading anything papa ji signed it.

now tthe teacher called us, i pick up and sayd: parents not are here, please call back later, in 30 mins.

then i pulled out the wire.. she cannot reach us

tomorrow i have to hand her in the letter.----

and there will be a conference where the teacherss will decide my sanction...

they all had planed a class tour.. and maybe it will be cancelled and the whole class wiill do a massacre on me (25:1)

and the other oparty whos name is tobi, is a white person... so he is being protected and defendend, and i am made a trget of the whole school by my teacher...

please help me staying strong and gettting throught it taking it sweet whatever happens..

please Ardas kareo

Waheguru ji ka KHALSA, TE WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

na Gupt rakhna chaunda han, Waheguru ji aaap jani jaan han

vaheguru..what happend? it had to be something serious if your school is planning on canceling a trip!...but in other words....stay strong!! you hvae our ardaas!...vaheguru

If the teacher has made an accusation on you, and you are not guilty, and you are proven not guilty than you can tell the principal that you demand an apology from the teacher and possibly the class if they are involved as well.

She can't do anything against you in front of the whole class, there is no such punishment like that in the western class atmosphere.Whatever it is, if she says anything discriminatory than make sure the principal knows about it. I would suggest you keep a tape recorder in your pocket, just to make sure anything discriminatory is said against you, and then sue them like there's no tommorow. That will teach them a lesson. If you haven't done anything wrong, nothing will happen to you, because Akal Purakh is with you. if you have, the most they can do is suspend you, can't embarass you or any crap like that because that is discrimination.

Akal Purakh Chardi Kalaa Bakshe.

bhaji, it was silly of you to deceive your parents.

you should have told them as soon as the school started taking action.

you have acted guilty (by hiding this), and when your parents find out (trust me they will)

they will be more upset bacsue you lied to them, deceived them, and didnt feel you could turn to them for help.

a benti, please go and tell them, before anyone else does.

they can help you, they know what you're like.

most importantly do ardaas to Guru Sahib, He is listening.