Need Help!

Guest Raman

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

i have no idea what graphics card it is (i know its not good lol)... not something like GeForce, or 256mb... its much craper then that

i'v tried that thing you said, about go to my computer etc... and it seems to be working now... just hope it keep on working, and that my monitor dosnt end up messing up

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh...

My computer has been switching itself of Randomly for the last couple of weeks now... but its really getting really bad now.. keep switching off every 15-20mins, the computer either switches off... restarts itself or the monitor turns off.. and the only way 2 switch the monitor back on is by restarting the computer... when i try to switch it back on (the monitor) it says 'connection not found or cable disconected... but iv checked it all and its fine...

can anyone help...?... or tell me whats happening to my computer lol.. seems like its got some next level mind of its own

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

somwe things probabaly wrong with the video card

i thank all the sangat for there help... but as soon as i sort out 1 problem... another pops up... this computers Mashed beyond repair... so i think we should just close this topic because whatever anyone does is going to make no effect... and it is also just wasting your time