Wanted - A Gursikh To Perform Sewa For Sikh Website

Wanted - A Gursikh To Perform Sewa For Sikh Website

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

It is to inform you that we are searching for some gursikhs who can perform some sewa for our website www.punjabonline.org which is going to launch in the coming week. We want some gursikhs to perform some minor sewa for our website. If you think you can be the one who can help us in this purpose, please contact us at webmasters@# immidiately. Even if you don't know much about this field, we will give you each and every instruction how to perform the sewa. All you need to have is some free time and ofcourse, a mindset of a gursikh who always helps his brothers and sisters. Please forward this mail to other gursikhs because we are in urgent need of some sewadars. Also, you can become the foundation supporter of this website by doing so. PLEASE HELP US.

Your Gursikh Brother,

Barjinder Singh

(Webmaster, PunjabOnline.org)

• 2 weeks later...
Let me do this sewa Please:D:D:D

so, u want to do sewa for website. its not easy. even before u, a couple of people asked me for this. but, when i told them the work, they said its very easy. but, when i actually gave them the work, no reply after that....

anyways, now i don't need more sewadar because my website is out www.punjabonline.org

but, its still in beta version.. some features r not yet available

even now, if u want to do sewa, please try to popularise this website. its very new. so, not many people know about it.

gurfateh