Wake Up! Before It's Too Late...

wjkk wjkf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

My bro's n sisters on this site mostly know me from my previous posts...and you all know my stance on Punjab...

We on this forum are constantly speaking about current problems facing Punjab at present and in the future...I'm not gonna name them all but for those for you who dont know well - water pollution, general pollution, famale infanticide, drug and alcohol abuse to name but a few... We all know that these problems are huge and yet noone but perhaps a small minority, are trying to change things.

There are a LOT of pro-Khalistani's and Pro-Punjabi's on this site who seem (from their posts) to be very passionate but when I say 'let's do something to make things better' there is just silence...

I'll say again for the last time...what is the use of being pro-khalistani/punjabi if noone wants to take responsibility for what we have at present? If you want to create support for Khalistan then why not let Punjabi people know that you give a crap about them, and help them?!! I'm tired of constantly reading new posts about newer problems facing Punjab...and we get an 'oh my waheguru! ohmy.gif ', ect. about it but instead of sitting behind your PC and telling the world you care but take no action, get up and DO something! ACTIONS SPEAK STRONGER THAN WORDS!

I know loads of people on this site either live in Punjab or visit often...instead of going to your koti to drink lassi and have a laugh...DO SOMETHING! Take some initiative...plant some trees, volunteer at an orphanage, donate, do parchaar but PLEASE dont just sit and watch Punjab deteriorate. Also, obviously strong Ardaas works wonders and maybe the masses will wake up pray.gif

Some of us are saving (those outside Punjab) for our next trip, where we plan to go and do parchaar and more...You can do the same...It dont take much...

It's just a benti people...please don't take offence :lol:

bhul chukk maaf ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke fateh Jio

Where have you been peace maker????

and your lucky that i saw this topic i normally dont look around on this forum but i saw that you created a topic so i had to see it :lol:

Naam Japu Jio :|

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh