• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

I cant wait 2 days jio lol thats tooo long

Naam Japu :lol:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Well, that's how long it will take my home computer to be fixed. At least, that's what the repairman says. LOL.gif

Guest Papi

bibi, i would be very VERY careful while saying 2 words in punjab "Khalistan zindabad" because as soon as you say that, you get put into jail and labelled a terrorist, and tortured to death.

you have good intentions, if you really want to help i suggest contacting a well established organization committed towards the poor and needy and helping people through them.

the reason christianity is gaining a strong foot hold in punjab is because they go to the poor/outcastes of society and help them.

the concept of kar-seva is what punjab needs rite now. a decade ago, these kar-seva people would go and help the poor with food, clothing etc. the basics. thats what kar-seva is meant to be. its not building big buildings, which sadly is whats happening these days

quite sad.

bibi, i would be very VERY careful while saying 2 words in punjab "Khalistan zindabad" because as soon as you say that, you get put into jail and labelled a terrorist, and tortured to death.

you have good intentions, if you really want to help i suggest contacting a well established organization committed towards the poor and needy and helping people through them.

the reason christianity is gaining a strong foot hold in punjab is because they go to the poor/outcastes of society and help them.

the concept of kar-seva is what punjab needs rite now. a decade ago, these kar-seva people would go and help the poor with food, clothing etc. the basics. thats what kar-seva is meant to be. its not building big buildings, which sadly is whats happening these days

quite sad.

lol dont worry pahji you wont catch we saying that...no.1 it aint my style, no.2 what will it achieve?...like i said ACTIONS SPEAK MORE THAN WORDS and you're right kar seva is what's needed

Guest peacemaker

Dude, just chill with that kind of talk, ok? Is this how you feel about the state of Punjab these days? Times have not changed, huh? No one going on this "trip" would say anything like that, anyway.

See, I'm keeping it real about this. I know I haven't done anything for Punjab in 7 years. That's why I don't talk about what I am going to do because I never actually do anything. What's needed is action, not typing on keyboards in air conditioned rooms 4,000+ miles away.