Request For Keertan Help

kh@ls@

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh

Sangat ji

Please could you recommend your favourite Bhai Harjinder Singh (Srinagar) and Bhai Satvinder Singh and Harvinder Singh tracks. With links!

I have been asked to make a cd by someone and I don't usually listen to this type of keertan, and there's so much on the net I'm having trouble selecting.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh

FATEH,

SO YOUR BURNING A CD FOR SOMEBODY ELSE AND WANT HELP, THIS IS A GREAT SEVA YOUR DOING KH@LS@ JI, BUT WITH NIMARTA AT HEART I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SOMETHING. THE LINKS WE WOULD GIVE ARE TO SHABADS THAT APPEASE OUR MINDS IE. THESE ARE SHABADS THAT WE LIKE, BUT HOW DO WE KNOW THAT THE PERSON YOUR BURNING THIS CD FOR, LIKES THESE SHABADS ????? AGAIN WITH HUMILITY I REQUEST AT YOUR FEET THAT WOULD YOU SHOULD DO IS ACTUALLY DOWNLOAD AND BURN A MP3 DVD OF ALL THE KIRTAN OF THE RAGIS YOU LIKE AND THEN PASS THIS DVD ON TO YOUR NEXT MAN AND LET HIM CHOOSE WHICH SHABADS HE/SHE LIKES AND THEN BURN A REVISED DISC.

BUL CHUK MAAF KARNI

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH

I dont understand

How can someone not like a shabad Jio?

pray.gif Gobinday Mukhanday Udaray Aparay Harian Karian Nriamay Akamay pray.gif

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH

one can pretend theyre listening to it and just not take any notice in the bani being sung, this is normaly the ones who are not yet really bothered about sikhi.