Freemasonry

Guest freemasonry

why would you want to join free masons?

they discretly damage religions

they also tend to promote homosexuality

who made u in charge captain?

does sikhi say anything about homosexuality?

(i dunno so im asking )

my believes about homosexuality is gay ppl got the freedom to do wat they want. hows it affecting u? if it is, the problem doesnt lye in them, but u.

Jus in case ppl wanna bash me now --> lst time i checked, sikhi encourages rational thinking, independent thinking and freethinking

who made u in charge captain?

does sikhi say anything about homosexuality?

(i dunno so im asking )

my believes about homosexuality is gay ppl got the freedom to do wat they want. hows it affecting u? if it is, the problem doesnt lye in them, but u.

Dont take me wrong manmitchera

im not a homo hater .......... as in a way i do believe that its natural but thats an extremely small minority.....much of it is actualy influence of the media

being gay is one thing..............to constantly promote it is another

guru gobind singh ji...has said....the days of Kaljug...are near when ...sons will sleep with their mothers, when guys are with other guys...and all that nasty stuff...it is written in the dasma granth.

yea right

not everyones down with all of dasham granth!

yea i am not really down with it...cuz i am not too positive about what it says either...there are some things that will shock and appaul us......but there is also some things in there that may seem true...but in the end..it is up to us...to question it and see what we believe right.

Guest knower

Free Masons are not a group that would be open to or even welcome Sikhs, nor would a Sikh of the Guru want to join. It is like a cult, with a main purpose to simply promote it's own patriarchal, racist, classist structure -- rich white men as the rulers. They are known to partake in forced atrocities, whereby members must join together to do horrible things (gang rape for example), but since they're all partaking in it, they all stay quiet with it. The higher you go and longer you're part of this group, the more horrid the secrets you share and partake in. Homosexuality would not be seen as a good thing. Anything outside of the status quo is a threat to its rigid structure.

• 3 years later...
Guest Estevan

although they have the belief of accepting people of all religions as long as they believe in A GOD, and making a social network between people of various religions and people who are simply spiritual sounds great. It just seems contrary to the nature of Sikh, especially if you are Khalsa to swear yourself into secrecy with a faternity of any fashion I would say maybe that's a little radical but... I just don't see Guru Nanak or Guru Gobind ever joining a faternity outside that of Sikhs..

Vaheguru bless yoU!