What If You Have Your Period?

Guest _gupt_

Guest Guest

i dont understand. if God created this pattern in girls, then why do a lot of ppl see it as too much of a 'dirty' thing for us girls to go with while taking Amrit?

i mean.. SUPPOSE that it WAS wrong for a girl to take Amrit while her menstrual cycle is occuring.

ok. now SUPPOSE that i wanted to take Amrit but i hit the cycle just before the day or something. i couldnt go right?

now what if that happened each time i was ready to take Amrit? id never be able to take Amrit then :umm:

kind of an iffy scenario to imagine. but it is possible.. and ya ppl might think 'but God would do kirpa on you to let you take Amrit at some point'. but i dont know. anything is possible

anyway.

personally, i find it ok to take Amrit etc. while a girl is on her period. its up to her though. some wouldnt do it. maybe they'd feel unclean etc, i dont know.

but its not like we chose to go through menstrual cycles lol

fateh.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myadvice

I think its important to take amrit as soon as possible... so if you want to take amrit next amrit sanchar go for it and if you have your period its God's will but i dont think it should stop you from taking amrit cuz then what if every next amrit sanchar is during that same time of month