Letter To God

Jatindera

Most adorable father GOD,

Yours highness!

You have blessed me a lovely life. It is very kind of you. Now when I sit to write you I have got a stuck for no word is capable to expressing the intensity of my inner feelings. But true father, I will prey you that the era of suffering will come to an end very soon. Life in each home will start a fresh. Let no living individual should suffer from the pain of hunger. Let there be no wave of hatred and ill feeling form any corner. Let their beloved and growth of love all over the earth. I am confident that there will be no disturbance, high handedness and bloodsheds anywhere. Nobody will be without shelter and will not suffer from heat or cold effect of weather. Let your blessing be showered on Mother Earth. By giving good rain so that there is greenery and growth everywhere. Let each living creature should have a baumplyful to each and all-human love from the vary birth. Presently every person considered himself to be a master. Let they be bestowal with simplicity of mind like child. The truth has disappeared. The wickedness is ruling the time. Let the blind faith finished. Where human being considered you as a stone deity. I will prey that you came on earth and develop in the human heart of each living person.

Please accept my prayer.

Come Soon.

Yours a waiter

Jatinder Singh