The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

wait what.... u dont ve a tv anymore....? wht happened?.......

we got a new house so my dad gave the old TV away to our old neighbors lol

and he wants to get a LCD now lol

funny thing is i havent watched TV for 3 months now lol its great practice for not ever watching TV again lol

aww thanx harsimrat veerji one thing has been done but hwos gonna get rid of the computer lol

computer is hard one..... there are many temptations...also work has to be done and research on computers quite often......well wait till you mess up this one so it doesn't work much, pretend to be lazy about getting it fixed, then when you do, your not in to that stuff anymore :D i only use my pc for work, research, sikhi etc. if you do the same (and i trust that you do ;) ) then computer isn't necessarily that bad. However, the way we post so much rubbish on these threads is't good at all :S

but what the narak am i on about!!!! you just go an tel that new tv your getting, 'hey! manmat! i'm not gonna watch you unless i'm watching a Diwaan/rehnbahi/news etc so take that in your monitor (monitor=computer's face lol get it?)'

lol, i have cut down on tv since last year, i watch 10 minutes in the morining for news...then on the odd occasion 15-20 minutes in the evening, but not much....tbh i prefer computer to tv hehe

dude am the laziest nerd around here... :rolleyes:

u gotta summarize tht for me :-P

computer is hard one..... there are many temptations...also work has to be done and research on computers quite often......well wait till you mess up this one so it doesn't work much, pretend to be lazy about getting it fixed, then when you do, your not in to that stuff anymore :D i only use my pc for work, research, sikhi etc. if you do the same (and i trust that you do ;) ) then computer isn't necessarily that bad. However, the way we post so much rubbish on these threads is't good at all :S

but what the narak am i on about!!!! you just go an tel that new tv your getting, 'hey! manmat! i'm not gonna watch you unless i'm watching a Diwaan/rehnbahi/news etc so take that in your monitor (monitor=computer's face lol get it?)'

lol, i have cut down on tv since last year, i watch 10 minutes in the morining for news...then on the odd occasion 15-20 minutes in the evening, but not much....tbh i prefer computer to tv hehe

lol hes says he likes computer beter than TV thats it lol

grrrr, that wasn't all i said, grrrrrrr, last time i'm gonna get avnit to translate for me! grrrrr

You really are part lion bhai ji :D

All those grrr's and growl noises... Please tell me you're a nice lion with a loud roar :|

man m so toasted ....... whys everyone around here sounding like tht ... i mean like everyones competing for their grring powers lol....... i cant do tht without messing badly with my vocals ......u guys shud seriously consider for american idol...... am so toasted!!!!.....

aam so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted......am so toasted...... :|