Need Help In History Of Maharaja Duleep Singh Ji

One of My friend in Orkut asked me this question

"I just wanna ask u bout Dilip Singh,,,,,,,the pic u hav in ur album,,,,,if i m right he was son of Maharaja Ranjit Singh g,,,,,,,,,But according to my knowledge he was not Sikh,,,,as he was brought up n did his eduation in foreign,,he didnt follwo sikhism,,,,,,,,

May b i m wrong,,,,so just wanna clear my doubt,,,if u knw more bout him,,,plz guide me,,Thanxx"

due to lack of time i didnt make him any reply. also i googled but didnt find any satisfactory search.

i know duleep singh in his child age brought to uk .where he learn western traditions & cultures .he even doesnt know about his religion.but when he visited india to see his mother for the 1st time in his teenage (i guess).then maharani JINDA mother of Duleep singh which was blind due to sadness of the sepration of his son.when they both met maharani jinda try to touch & feel his son (because she cant see).when maharani reached on his(duleep's) head she shocked that his son hasnt long hairs as his forefathers have.then for the first time maharajah knew about his past & his religion from then he become Sikh , he grew up his hairs & start wearing turban...

so, i realy want help from all of u in form of articles ,links, essay's.....etc

MaharajaDuleepSingh1024x768.jpg

Bhul chuk maf karni :WW:

its very sad that no one reply till now here but some of my orkut frnds give me some details check that out

"he was raised by queen victoria. he was her favourite. was converted to christianity sometime in his life, but always wore the turban and professed to practise both religions. considered himself a true sikh. regretted later on when he found out that he was being used by the queen.. wanted to return to india, could not manage it and i think he died somewhere in russia but i am nt sure about it."

"http://www.info-sikh.com/RRPage2.html" Must see this help full

"I have read a book on Maharani jinda. As per the book, Dilip Singh was born sikh, converted to christanity during youth, also married as a christian, reconverted back to sikhism after coming in touch with his mother again and died as a proud sikh."

so guys dnt hesitate to discuss ur history because history is wot make u alive