How Would You Answer These Questions?

wjkk wjkf

Malkeet VeerJi's response was, I think, the most pertinent in today's society.

It is VERY useful arguing over Sikhi with others....I mean just look at the arguments and slanging match that occur on here.

Why do you need to reason with other people over your own Sikhi?

If you mould yourself into a Singh, wearing a proud Kesh and being a model Singh, then they will automatically see the wonderful effect Maharaji has had on you and THAT will convince them more then you trying to argue.

I think this is the only was when you are trying to get you parents to understand you and come over to your side of thinking.

They can only understand the concepts but not the effect that Sikhi has on you. Once that concept is acted upon by you, you will change and mould into a Khalsa and THEN they will see and become convinced...

Good luck and stick to your convictions.

• 1 month later...

Gurfatehji,

Is your family aware of what Sikhi is all about, even in general?

Consider a class of students attending a lecture. The most attentive of the students is bound to have doubts whereas others who are mentally elsewhere or inattentive, will never have doubts.

I feel your family is deeply affected by the so called *western* society. They are unfortunate if they are not willing to understand the reality. Make them see reason, if however you cannot, leave them alone because they probably do not deserve this sort of knowledge.

Chill buddy!!

Bhul chuk maaf karni ji!