Photographers

mophlrkb

Can anyone recommend a photographer who does family or solo portraits/pictures?

Ideally in the North West or Bradford areas?

Failing that Birmingham would also be ok.

I'm looking to get some personal photos of myself and my wife taken to hang up in the house and am trying to find a decent photographer (as opposed to the apna run dodgy photo shops that line Soho Road!!!!).

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!!

Last year i booked my brother, bhabhi, niece and nephews into Venture (http://www.thisisventure.co.uk/home.aspx) for there 20th anniversary. It was a little expensive but it was definately worth it!

My husband and i also had some pictures taken there at then of 2007 and are very happy with the results.

These pictures have a great contemporary feel to them and are by no means the norm... they will look great on display at your house.

In terms of price, a 8'10 pic is £75, we got 3 of these and asked a friend in the photo scene to scan and enlarge it so we didnt have pay the extortonate prices that venture were paying...

I think snappy photos have also started to fo pictures against the white back drop too...

i'd suggest you find a style of photo then look for a studio...