Soul Without Eyes?!

i think souls do have eyes, wen we die and if we r amritdhari, our kakars go with us...and think about it.. to get to our destination, we must see? (i mean gursikhs to meet vaheguru)

:think :

i dont think our soul is connected to our body tho, our body wont have a digestive system will it?

• 2 weeks later...

KKV using Akhalee Nihang Baba Hardeesh Singh Jee Velling Vahleh's account

Bhenjee this question is a bit like what me and more brother used to joke about; us two used to say "so when a person dies when their old does their soul also walk like a old person when they leave this world?" :rolleyes: :sleep:

According to Gurbanee we have ALL been through the Ch'ra'see cycle (8.4 Joon'ah) - our soul is WELL old. When we say I'm 18 - our BODY is 18 years old in this world - our soul doesn’t have a puk'ee age.

When we die and our soul leaves the body - WHATEVER happens to the body doesn't affect the soul at all. How can it? The body is made up of mit'ee (dirt/dust). I was listening to a Kathaa by some Singh I think it was Bhaee Santh Singh Jee Maskeen - he was explaining that Sikh's have a tradition of cremating the body once someone has died. Everyone does that but they never know WHY? The obvious answer is that 'the person has died - if it's left without cremating it - it will begin to rot and smell' etc etc. Santh Jee explained how it is important that the body is cremated because:

1. Yes the body will rot and smell

2. The body which never Jap'd Naam is impure and should be reduced to dust

Now Singhs and Singhnee'yaa who are next level and PROPER Sanths / Mahapursh's their th'an (body) is NEVER cremated - nowadays maybe they do cremate them but during Puraathan times Sanths / Mahapursh's body used to be thar'd (pushed out on to rivers or whatever) on to rivers etc because their body WAS pure and it is said that later when they would go to see if the body, that was placed out to the rivers, was still there, it was never there. The bodies would be looked for far and wide into the rivers and they would never be found. (Vaaheguroo)

Sorry for going on so long but coming back to your original question - your body isn't a part of you it is just your temporary home - your SOUL is another being - when we do die ANYTHING can happen to our body and it won't effect you because its just a materialistic object of this world.

I hope I've helped, sorry if I haven't - I may have gone off on one me lectures that never make sense to anyone except myself. :happy: