Will U Tell Me Into Depth

KKV using Akhalee Nihang Baba Hardeesh Singh Jee Welling Vahleh's account

Gurbanee has made NO reference about when "Banee" is added to Siree Guroo Granth Sahib Jee (has that ever happend?? :umm: ) or our Goht'keh. When Gurbanee refers to Kuchee Banee Vaaheguroo is talking about Kuchee Banee in the sense that leads us AWAY from Vaaheguroo. That doesn't have to be in the sense of reading some other religious Paat etc. In Chaupeh Saahb it says:

Thumeh Shaad Koee Avar Naa Dhyaoo'n ||

Now in MANY translations it is translated as something like 'May I never meditate on anyone else's name except Yours' - thats erm...quite different but in actuall sense the PROPER translation to that is in the sense that

May I not mediate (praise, do Poojaa etc) of anything apart from you

We as manmukhs do Poojaa of other things everyday - tv, books, music, friends, msn (like me :p ) - Relating with that when referrring to Kuchee Banee - it is meant by ANYTHING and EVERYTHING we do, see, smell, eat, and hear that is nothing to do with Vaaheguroo or Sikhee. Of course, there is Kuchee Banee in the sense like books we read and stuff that are a load of ehmee.

The only reasons we find it so difficult to concentrate in Sikhee and anything related to it is becuase it is TRUTH - everything and anything else is easy becuase its fake - no one be offended by that trust me am caught in Maya BIG time - like am writing all this out like am some BhramGyanee and knows it all but trust me yeah am caught up in doubts and crap BIG time :cry:

But yeah I think I made a point up there about Kuchee Banee - it is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you do that isnt related to Vaaheguroo or Sikhee!!!

Also, if anyone feels like helping me out with any pointers about doubts and how to get rid of it I'd appreciate it! Thanks

ok i understand..u know lot of time our thadi jatha siigin wara in gurdwara sahib ji regarding to our history...is it good to listen.is it bani singin by thadi jatha.

Dadhee Jatheh are SIKK - they tell WICKED stories!!! They dont "sing" Banee - they use Gurmukhee when telling the story - they may use Gurbanee when referring to happenings in the past but they wouldn't sing it in the sense of like you know how you sing when you do Keerthan with the vaja lol