Big Fat Sikh Wedding Banned

sahib_bindra

ask us ...we live in delhi and u live 1000 miles away...we noe wats going on in ounjab all u read are stupid posts like panthic.org....and make a one sided decision..........why did all of u abroad ran out of the country wen the panth need u???then after years u start blaming evry one??? wat did u do ur self...

bhai saab ji ...je inni hi panth di fikkar hai taan ithe aake saamo panth noe...meeelaan door beht kar tussi sirf achi kam di ninda kar sakdo ho...je tussi panth waste innhe hi jagrug ho taan phir khud kuch nahi kyun nahi karde????

Oye bindriya talk like a civilised being. No need to increase the font size, we ain't blind. I live in delhi and i know a lot about your Sarna. Don't just assume that evryone on this forum is living in the west. We very well know what these Badal's and Sarna's are capable of.

Sahib Bhindra ji, dont take these singhs seriously. Don't stop posting because of a few people. you are entitled to have your own opinions. You have the right to do so.

As far as the original topic is concerned, as Sarpanch said, we ain't Taliban.

Movement failed to some extent due to extreme Sikh Kharkoos attacking liquor and cigarettes sellers and banning them in Punjab. One of that groups include Khalistan Commando Force. I agree they did one of the most amazing seva of all groups, but they did attack liquor sellers. It is an known fact.

Who are the DSGMC to prevent the 1 million Sikhs not to have a big wedding???

You can be a middle class Sikh and still have a big lavish wedding.

but you can be a rich Sikh and have a simple sober wedding.

Its upto each Sikh, what their intentions are and which type of wedding they want.

But daaj/dowry is certainly forbidden in Sikhi, and I urge that no Sikh have any connection to person who ask dowry. Also not to have any connection with Sikhs who kill their daughters (born or unborn).

This was it.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.