Singh Has Lost Its Own Identity . And I Am Completly Confussed Who Is Singh , But I Am Very Much Sure Sikh Dharam Is Based On The Teaching And Purity

sgurbir

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji kee Fateh

I am completly Confussed sadh Sangat ji , This time i am trying to understand the defination of Singh. Though our Guru Sahebaan has already put code of conducts to be called Sikh and Khalsa . however what about Singh . And after looking around there is another thing that confusses me that punjabi. who are all these people. Please forgiv me for my tuch bhudhi but Singh seems to be one who has been allowed to wear turban because their forfather used to wear it. but somehow they have a right to cut hair from their body From head to Toe . they can cut hair beacuse That Something thats trendy and looks good and they cant become baba because they are illitrate . Probably these Singh are more educated than anyone in this world. Singh have got right to dance and singh anyhthing even though we have been instructed not to even read kacchi bani. but as these singh visit gurdwara once in a while or may be every day. they have got right to sing songs( Not Bani) in front of our Gurdawara and their own singh brother help them finansially by buying these cassests and CDS and we praise them like anything. Then again THese Singh appears in a song dancing around Gals as they call them as again its trendy. And believe me i was much conffused when i saw a SINGH who himself used to call SINGH IS KING. And i was again amazed to see every one appreciated his songs and album he became a superstar. May be i am not receptive to this new traditions in SINGHISTAN( NOT KHALISTAN). Then i went to Pay visti to SIGNHISTAN ( PUNJAB) to understand the gravity of the situation. I went to ChamKuar Sahib. While i was comming out of my car there was a singh wearing Kesri rang di Dastar( NOT TURBAN NOT DUMALA) . And He ASKED ME , KHALSA JI ARE YOU COMING FROM MATA NAINA DEVI , i smiled and said i am aware of my home and parents so i am coming from Anandpur sahib but not from Nena Devi. Then while i was going to OUR HOME i saw thousands of Singh on byccycle they had speaker attached on their cycle they were going to see their MATA JI ( NAINA DEVI).

I again got conffused then i ask my mom who are these people, and i guess i got the right answer these people are called AKIRT GHANA. as they have forgotten the teachings of our guru and trying to follow the VIPRIN KI REET.

AND to my findings Punjabi were even worse than my imagination as they not only cut Hair, they are also allowed to do any sort of nasha. and you can find them in gurdwara on sunday morning , in mandir in afternoon and DHEKA IN EVENING .

He Akaal purukh Waheguru ji Sache Pita , Please help me understand all these things and clear my confussions.

Sadh Sangat i requesting you even if you can help me clear all these conffusion.

Please Sadh Sangat ji probably our brothers have forgot their home, lets pray to akal purukh they should be back before its too late.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji kee Fateh