Question Please Help

BA51NGH

WJKK WJKF

im using a freinds profile so please no hate towards my freind

thanks

I do believe that there are angles and have heard of neumerous stories stating them coming to earth helping sikhs... my question is do you belive that they are reborn again for this seva ...eg are they reborn for this one goal in life evn if it hasnt happend so sikhs like sukha and jinda are previous saheeds or is it that these are new sikhs which have this purpose.

i know it may sound stupid... but hey its me i am ... :)

WJKK WJKF

• 2 weeks later...

well brother I personally believe that there is no such things like angels...........everything is here right in front of us ...........the plant you ripe the fruit you gonna eat..................... so karma is what all matter

Well as there are lots of things mentioned in guru granth sahib about life after death.

but i m alive and i believe in what i am looking at rather than thinking about angels and blah blah, these words certainly sounds good in books and stories.

these are my personal belief i request you to put this question to someone who got a deep knowledge of guru granth sahib....

but certainly karma is above all