Sarna Wins In Delhi Badal Losses All Four Seat

sikhizindabad

well brother this is because ...mr sarna has done so much for the sikhs in delhi...the accounts of the guru ghars have gone up by 40 %.....there is so much devolpments happening in gurudwaras...BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY...MR SARNA HAD LAID 5 DEMANDS WHICH WAS GOOD FOR SIKHS WORLD WIDE....out of the ones i remember were...CHANGING THE DECISION OF TO BE HANGED TILL DEATH TO LIFE TERM FOR SOME SINGH....I DONT REMEBER THE NAME...THE GURU TEGH BAHADUR MEMORIAL IN DELHI..WHICH WILL BE THE LARGEST SIKH MEMORIAL IN INDIA....TO STOP DEMOLITION OF GURUDWARA.. MAJNU KA TILLA...THE LAKHI SHAH VANJARA HALL IN G.RAKAB GANJ..WHICH HIS OF WORLD STANDARDS AND IS USED EVRY MONTH FOR KEEPING KEERTAN PROGRAMS FOR SIKH SANGAT...

well brother this is because ...mr sarna has done so much for the sikhs in delhi...the accounts of the guru ghars have gone up by 40 %.....there is so much devolpments happening in gurudwaras...BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY...MR SARNA HAD LAID 5 DEMANDS WHICH WAS GOOD FOR SIKHS WORLD WIDE....out of the ones i remember were...CHANGING THE DECISION OF TO BE HANGED TILL DEATH TO LIFE TERM FOR SOME SINGH....I DONT REMEBER THE NAME...THE GURU TEGH BAHADUR MEMORIAL IN DELHI..WHICH WILL BE THE LARGEST SIKH MEMORIAL IN INDIA....TO STOP DEMOLITION OF GURUDWARA.. MAJNU KA TILLA...THE LAKHI SHAH VANJARA HALL IN G.RAKAB GANJ..WHICH HIS OF WORLD STANDARDS AND IS USED EVRY MONTH FOR KEEPING KEERTAN PROGRAMS FOR SIKH SANGAT...

All the issues that you have listed are non-issue except the first one as far as Sikhs outside Delhi are concerned. Why did not he take assurance from congress president to implement “Anand marriage act” for Sikhs in India ?

Also library books taken in blue star operation 1984 should be returned back. These are basic issues of Sikh. He being in Delhi could have easy influence this, using his political clout.

Congress seems certain to win 2009 election. It will be good if April 2009 election support be based on national issues of Sikhs.

Bhaji SikhiZindabad

i agree with you but to win, you cannot just attack and charge you have to be tacticle .

Do you know the strategy of Marahja Ranjit Singh .. Shere Punjab ... they used to capture all the small villages and surround the big towns and citys then just let them fall into their hands. You should remember that every victory even if it is small is a victory.

Regards

B Singh

Also library books taken in blue star operation 1984 should be returned back. These are basic issues of Sikh. He being in Delhi could have easy influence this, using his political clout.

Congress seems certain to win 2009 election. It will be good if April 2009 election support be based on national issues of Sikhs.

The books taken from the library were destroyed and the bigwigs know about this. For 24 years they have been fooling the sangat into thinking the books are somewhere safe. This could not be further from the truth, Badal and co could not get the books back when his buddies in the BJP were in power so there is no way that Sarna will get anything back.

When you want to destroy a nation you begin by trying to assimilate them into other dharams. The RSS and kar sewa chaps have done a good job of this. Be alert and keep away from RSS and kar sewa wale. They are bent upon destorying any trace of Sikh heritage and then to pass us off as a wing of hinduism.