Gurdwara Scandal - Singh Sabha Uk (havelock Road, Southall)

If that's the case, would it be ok for other people from other religons to also join the list. What does it matter if a Sikh meets a Christian who is on the list. Yeah, Why Not.

There are people who are embarressed about what I am talkin about now, because they are either the helpers of the service, or those who use the service don't want to limit their chances as it were.

There he goes again, Geo's fave word. Have you been watching Sesame Street. Is the word of the day "violence"

yes christians, muslims, buddhists, athiests, blacks, whites. people are free to marry who they wish.

On the Gurdwara matrimonial list. The Gurdwara's aim should be to promote the Sikhi.

Clearly you do not understand as you are a Hindu. Do not twist my words. Take a break and have this:

Or perhaps you have had too much!!

Navraj Singh, Mandip Singh, Samra, amongst others were made aware, and they were not happy at all.

If that is the case. What did any1 do about it? Nothing I suppose. If they were truely shocked or any1 else which is with the gurdwara for that matter, do anything???

Wake_Up- you have created a topic on the thread, posted links for the evidence and attended the event.

Why did you not walk into the Gurughar and go and see the committee and get it all cleared up beforehand? or even posted beforehand. The event has happened the Gurughar cant take back what happened.

I am confused as to what exactly you would like Sikh Sangat users to do?

Wake_Up- you have created a topic on the thread, posted links for the evidence and attended the event.

Why did you not walk into the Gurughar and go and see the committee and get it all cleared up beforehand? or even posted beforehand. The event has happened the Gurughar cant take back what happened.

I am confused as to what exactly you would like Sikh Sangat users to do?

- I attended the event at the last minute.

- If I knew before, then at the very least I would have told the sangat and perhaps there may have been a chance to prevent.

- If only one person speaks out, they have no chance in this kind of situation, hence the need to get support.

- I posted here to get support from the UK sangat, especially those who attend Singh Sabha Gurdwara on Havelock Rd.

- It can now clearly be seen that the event took place and people in the gurdwara knew about it. Should they not be the people who should answer the questionms you have posed to me.

Thanks for the questions.

So perhaps more details on the event are needed, as you attended what did you do at the event? Speak to the organisers? Raise your concerns?

You outlined two issues firstly the fact that Sikh girls in some cases are finding partners outside of Sikhi and your concerned. The second that the Gurughar should not allow these events to be associated with them.

On which issue are you asking for the Sangats support? You would have the support of the Sangat if they knew what you are asking of them.

So perhaps more details on the event are needed, as you attended what did you do at the event? Speak to the organisers? Raise your concerns?

You outlined two issues firstly the fact that Sikh girls in some cases are finding partners outside of Sikhi and your concerned. The second that the Gurughar should not allow these events to be associated with them.

On which issue are you asking for the Sangats support? You would have the support of the Sangat if they knew what you are asking of them.

Surely that is obvious, as I have stated already what this is about, please read carefully. I will do so again. This is about having non-Sikhs on a matrimonial service which is partly run at the gurdwara. The committee themselves may not know, or have suspected anything or knew about non-Sikhs being on the list. However, one poster claims the committee may have known and their own feelings were not positive to that news.

Just like you posted about the cult in Vienna, the incident is now the past. Shall we not do anything? Should we continue as normal. Should the journalists around the globe not be informed that they are misinforming the entire world about Sikhs, with their misguided reports.

What we can do, is make sure that this does not happen on the list again. Whoever IS in charge of the Matrimonials should they not be investigated?

I also appeal to other Sikhs who attended the event beit helpers or those taking part, to verify that this happened.

I think he/she wants us the sangat to support him/her in finding a wife/husband

Well, who knows? The poor chap seems confused as to what the issue is and what we should do. There is hardly anything we can do seeing as it has happened.

Im sure Navraj Singh and Mandeep Singh will be able to prevent it happening again.

Surely that is obvious, as I have stated already what this is about, please read carefully. I will do so again. This is about having non-Sikhs on a matrimonial service which is partly run at the gurdwara. The committee themselves may not know, or have suspected anything or knew about non-Sikhs being on the list. However, one poster claims the committee may have known and their own feelings were not positive to that news.

Just like you posted about the cult in Vienna, the incident is now the past. Shall we not do anything? Should we continue as normal. Should the journalists around the globe not be informed that they are misinforming the entire world about Sikhs, with their misguided reports.

What we can do, is make sure that this does not happen on the list again. Whoever IS in charge of the Matrimonials should they not be investigated?

I also appeal to other Sikhs who attended the event beit helpers or those taking part, to verify that this happened.

All that seems to be clear is that you dont want this happening again, so perhaps getting people together meeting the Gurdwara committee and telling them your concerns.

And on no level does this equate to the Vienna issue, lets not get carried away.

And you havent said what you did at the event as you seem so upset by it?