Gurdwara Scandal - Singh Sabha Uk (havelock Road, Southall)

Wake_Up

First of all we have to establish that each Hindu on the list is a Hindu and not just a Sikh with a Hindu sounding name. You know there are some Sikhs with Hindu sounding names. It should not be difficult to find out their addresses, for example.

Following this we can spy on them and carry out surveillance to make sure they are Hindu, or we can just knock on their doors and ask them.

Then we can proceed from there. Start off with asking the committee of the Gurudwara what they are doing, but I think we need to take it a step further.

I think we need to put chains on the legs on every one of our girls so that they are never further than a few feet from one of our boys. We can also implant a special microchip in the neck of all of our girls so that all of our boys can know the co-ordinates of all of our girls at all times. In this way we can check on them and know all the time where they are and what they are doing all the time. There are probably around 200,000 of our girls in Britain, and will be expensive, but it's a price worth paying, because we all own Sikh girls, even when we don't know them.

Let's start this plan now. Come on! Let's go!

Answer the following question:

Is it ok for a Sikh to marry a non-Sikh according to the Rehat Maryada and the teachings of Sikhi?

Y are your posts defending Hindus?

Y would you now be willing to co operate with me regarding the issue I raise, since you thought it ok in the first place?

First of all, prove to me that you are not a Hindu or a Muslim before I respond to that question.

You did not answer my question. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure I can trust you now. I suspect you are a Hindu or Muslim in disguise, it's difficult to tell.

Now look, just in case you are not an undercover Hindu or Muslim, the first thing we need to do is get the telephone number of these Hindus who are sneaking around looking for these girls so we can track them down and confront them.

"Hey you Hindu! Why are you trying to go to mix and match in Ruislip with our girls?!"

This shouldn't be hard to do. Get a copy of the list, write their names here, and we can check the Hindu probability level. And then take it from there.

I would like to see what other people think. U are a crazy guy who wishes to make Sikh Males look like violent animals. Look at arjunsingh's posts. U registered on the site not to be a genuine pro-active Sikh, but to respond to the topic about regarding the Sikh girl marrying the Hindu guy behind her family's back.

I would like to see what other people think. U are a crazy guy who wishes to make Sikh Males look like violent animals. Look at arjunsingh's posts. U registered on the site not to be a genuine pro-active Sikh, but to respond to the topic about regarding the Sikh girl marrying the Hindu guy behind her family's back.

Because I don't know if you are a true Sikh, and suspect that you might be an undercover Hindu or Muslim, I don't trust that you are playing a double game on me. It is not clear. Either way, I just don't believe in attempting to murder innocent people. Anyone who does is a little crazy.

But that has nothing to do with this. If you can prove the sneaky Hindus on that list, we can approach the committee and confront them with their crime.

Get a copy of the list, photocopy it and post it here with the names of the alleged Hindus.

The simple way to see if I am for real is to investigate my claim yourself. I would like some of the more active Sikhs on this forum to investigate. You are the one who is coming up with various wacky ideas, not me.

Why can't you just post the names of the Hindus here if you've seen it? Come on, get the evidence, then we can decide what to do.

We also need to move on from there and think of ways to control our girls in wider society. But that is a wider issue. They belong to us as individuals, even the ones we don't know.

Anyway, it's past 2am and I have to go to bed. Please post the names or else I'll suspect you are Hindu or Muslim undercover on a Sikh message board. You just can't trust anyone these days.

The Gurdwara Sahib had NOTHING to do with the event it was highlighted to them, and they were shocked.

If I put a poster up in the Gurdwara does it mean the Gurdwara organised it? The matrimonial service is run by external people, get on their case and not the Gurdwara.

I guarantee that some people will not read this post and process it but carry on their vendetta, but aim at right people.