Youth Club At Gng Smethwick

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I went to the Guru Nanak Dev Ji Gurudwara in Smethwick, and I saw the youth club / gym there,

and it is not used and I was hopping if anyone can tell the gurudwara to tidy it and make someone supervising it in the times between it is opened. Because me and my friends / family want to go to a gym, make muscles (lol), and socialize with Sikhs! :D So can you please, tell them to tidy it! :) Please.

Plus this could be a great way for Sikhs to learn and socialize with other Sikhs.

Please.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Daas.

(This is kind of like a petition, to see how many Sikhs want the Gurudwara to re-open the Youth Club!) :D

• 2 weeks later...

Fateh.

Singh#, before posting please can you make sure wahat you are posting is correct.

Firstly there wasnt a gym at Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick, so i dont know were youv got this information from?

and secondly the youth club was closed down because no body turns up, onlu a few like 3 -4 people, this may be beacuse the Gurdwara has other activitys on that same day and youth are at those.

The youth club will be back on after new building work and repairs of the Gurdwara will have took place.

i suggest that starting a petition on an internatnial form is not suitable and it will be far more better if you go and meet the Gurdwara Managment them self.

As far as i know you can email them on info@gngsmethwick.com acording to thier website.

So i would suggest you that you email them and find out whats happening.

Fateh