Need Info All About Sikhism ?

Guest SUNNY

Firstly I just want to say I'm so glad you respect the fact that she is another religion and love her so much that you want to research it.

I hope that you two can be together and wish you all the best. Her parents may be liberal in their thinking and may be happy for you two to be together which I certainly hope is the case.

On the other hand they may not be so understanding and in this case you need to be prepared. I have been in the same situation and had my heart broken so preparation for the best as well as the worst is always best. If she loves her parents enough as I did, she will let you go. If it is gods will for this to happen you shouldn't fight it as it is stated in our scriptures that it is a sin to fight with our parents. I couldn't have got through this time without faith and it made me more religious.

I understand that Bollywood films etc place great importance on marrying someone you love no matter what the cost but this unfortunately causes alot of pain and to cause pain to others is a great sin in Sikhism. I know alot of people who have had to let go of love because of their parents beliefs or religion only to find love somewhere else when they thought all hope was lost and least expected it.

Life is about finding god as you will know from Islam and we go through tests to see our devotion. Sometimes we get pleasure and at times we get pain. A true religious person will understand that we are stuck in maya, an illusion and that life is a game and merely a show, written by god himself. Our true home is with god. But God loves us and will make sure that we are with who he wishes us to be with in the end. Goodluck and I wish you all the best.

HI FRIENDS...MYSRLF SUNNY FROM INDIA.. I LOVE A GIRL WHO IS FROM SIKH RELIGION AND I AM FOLLOWER OF ISLAM ... I SUMTIMES ASK HER ABOUT HER RELIGION...BUT STILL I HAV INCOMPLETE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE RELIGION..THEN CAME TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE..AND DECIDED TO ASK YOU GUYS SOME HELP AND GET SOME INFOMATION ABOUT THE RELIGION..

SO ITS MY REQUEST TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS POST ..REPLY TO MY QUESTIONS AND HELP ME!!

AND IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO HER IN ANY CASES IF HER PARENTS AGREEE OR DISAGREE..???

I HAV LOTS OF DOUBT SOO PLZZ TRY TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

HOPE YOU GUYS WILL TRY UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM AND MY LOVE FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS WITHOUT HER I CANNOT SURVIVE....BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T BE WITHOUT HER..AND SHE TOO LOVES ME A LOT..

HELP ME ..HELP!??