Taking Medicine With Animal Ingredients

Guest ggg

No it is not fine.
Do you use toothpaste? Bloody fanatics man <_< Why don't you stop drinking water too then, cause it's got bacteria (animals) in it too :rolleyes:

The toothpaste used, did not cointain any animal ingredients. Scientifically Bacteria are not a part of animalia kingdom. Hence they are not animals. Bacteria lack a nervous system, they do not feel pain. Whats more they can thrive in our bodies, They do not necessarily die when we eat or drink them. Besides our immune system is killing bacteria all the time. That is totally different in killing of animals.

However using animals that have died from natural causes is fine, aslong as you are not taking the animal internally. For external use is ok, depending on what it is used for. Just like you wouldn't do cannibalism. It has been proven, and you can do your own research, that vegetarians, are less at risk from cancers, diseases and all sorts. I use to eat meat. Then one day, intuitivly that all changed. I just knew from that day, it was wrong.

God is love, any animal product you find in todays shops ans stores are from murder!

Way to twist my words and work your way toward saying that I condone eating meat :rolleyes:

No it is not fine.
Do you use toothpaste? Bloody fanatics man <_< Why don't you stop drinking water too then, cause it's got bacteria (animals) in it too :rolleyes:

The toothpaste used, did not cointain any animal ingredients. Scientifically Bacteria are not a part of animalia kingdom. Hence they are not animals. Bacteria lack a nervous system, they do not feel pain. Whats more they can thrive in our bodies, They do not necessarily die when we eat or drink them. Besides our immune system is killing bacteria all the time. That is totally different in killing of animals.

However using animals that have died from natural causes is fine, aslong as you are not taking the animal internally. For external use is ok, depending on what it is used for. Just like you wouldn't do cannibalism. It has been proven, and you can do your own research, that vegetarians, are less at risk from cancers, diseases and all sorts. I use to eat meat. Then one day, intuitivly that all changed. I just knew from that day, it was wrong.

God is love, any animal product you find in todays shops ans stores are from murder!

Way to twist my words and work your way toward saying that I condone eating meat :rolleyes:

You just said, it was ok to take the animal products. So i'm thinking you do condone people to eat meat. Thats what is sounded like, im not trying to twist your words. You never clearly stated you are a veggie. Whats more if you do not condone eating meat, then WHY ON EARTH DID YOU JUST SAY IT IS FINE, ON THE FIRST POST? Thats just weird. Taking medicine with animal products, in it is the same as eating it. FREAK. To the original poster. If you are ill my friend, research vitamin D. It will save your life!