Meditation For School Improvement?

gurmzz

You should do Gurbani (begin with Japji Sahib) before going to school in the morning and also do an Ardaas.

When you come back home, be sure to revise all your lessons and do all your tasts. Before and after that do 5 mins Naam Simran or Kirtan, depending on your abilities (if you can do kirtan or not, etc).

Hope it helped.

WJKK WJKF Jio

You should do Gurbani (begin with Japji Sahib) before going to school in the morning and also do an Ardaas.

When you come back home, be sure to revise all your lessons and do all your tasts. Before and after that do 5 mins Naam Simran or Kirtan, depending on your abilities (if you can do kirtan or not, etc).

Hope it helped.

WJKK WJKF Jio

thx man! but I dont wake up that early in the morning. Would it be okay if I did japji in the car?

23rd salok of sukhmani sahib:

"gian anjan gur diya, agian ander binaas, har kirpa te sant bhatiya, nanak mann pargaas"

i got this from katha done by giani thakur singh ji. he says this is a good shabad for kids in school, cuz it gives sansaari gian and bhramgian.

you gotta use it with mool mantar tho.

so u do mool mantar, then you have to actually say the word "salok" . then say the 2 lines mentioned above. u could end it with "satnaam shri waheguru"

giani ji says to do sava lakh mool mantar with this salok, but thats gonna take u some time, you can do 1 or 2 mala's a day. if u have more time, then more paath is obviously a good thing. all depends on how much effort u wanna put into this.

"gian anjan gur diya, agian ander binaas, har kirpa te sant bhatiya, nanak mann pargaas"

i got this from katha done by giani thakur singh ji. he says this is a good shabad for kids in school, cuz it gives sansaari gian and bhramgian.

so u do mool mantar, then you have to actually say the word "salok" . then say the 2 lines mentioned above. u could end it with "satnaam shri waheguru"

giani ji says to do sava lakh mool mantar with this salok, but thats gonna take u some time, you can do 1 or 2 mala's a day. if u have more time, then more paath is obviously a good thing. all depends on how much effort u wanna put into this.

thx, I got a question, does mool mantar end with 'gurprasad' or 'nanak hosi bhi sach'

thx WJKK WJKF

thx, I got a question, does mool mantar end with 'gurprasad' or 'nanak hosi bhi sach'

thx WJKK WJKF

Mool manter ends with "nanak hosie bhie shach"

thx WJKK WJKF

Mool manter ends with "nanak hosie bhie shach"

okay thx...