Nindya

Guest gurpreet

Guest gurpreet

I have a question in my mind please answer me if anyone can. i will be very thankful that waheguru ji's pyara.

what is nindya? is it that '' kisse nu nindna, kise de bare vich bura bolna''? if some one is bad and we say him bad is that nindya? if it is then id we talk about what ever indra gandhi did with HARMANDIR SAHIB is that nindya? if someone has done something wrong with us cann't we tell that to other person? if we cant then how would our generation come to know about bluestar operation , how would they remember it?

Do not confuse nindiya with 'truth'. Talking bad behind someones back is one bad thing, talking the 'truth' behind someones back is another.

If your school teacher told your parents that you was caught (lets say) smoking..... would you say the teacher is doing nindiya? (It's an example, nothing personal)

Have you ever watched/experienced political debates, they talk about so many people, about so many people, behind so many peoples back......isuues arise, they deal with it formally. Linking this with nindiya is kind of similar. Many talk bad/rubbish about people....we forget we are the 'lowest of the low'....we forget we are the 'pakhandi'....how can we ever call another bad, when we 'ourselfs' are not even close to good?

Issues relating to 'ghandi' was about justice, nothing to do with nindiya about her or any of her trained people, it's just truth..... some people can handle it, some cannot. Then you want 'our generation' to know about bluestar. Could they handle seeing the shaeed.....so much inequality...etc.

Learn from mistakes, not repeat them.

bhul chuk maaf jeeo

nindiya is spreading a fake rumor about someone. but gossiping about something is bad but not nindiya.

Worrying about others and needing to talk trash is weak but when something needs to be addressed then thats another story. bibek needs to be used to understand.....but most of the time its best to shut your mouth and let the idiots be idiots.