Khalistan

Khalasthan86

How will we get Khalistan? Physically, I'm seriously fed up, of India treating us like second even third class citizens...

Its been 25 years, and no justice has been served...

We need to do something quick, before another Operation Blue Star occurs, another Operation Black Thunder occurs.

we been getting treated a as 3rd class citizems since 1947. not since bluestar. khalistan will happen wen we become khalsa every1.

But not just in India, but the whole world. Even in France they can't go to school whilst wearing a turban. And the governments of the world, are designed to serve the people, but they only serve themselves. How can we as Sikhs, let big manmukhs be in charge of the world. I mean most of us are manmukhs aswell, but atleast we know something about sikhi. Even if just 1% of americas funding on weapons and research, could be used to make sure everyone in the world, has enough food and drink supply. In the western world, there is socially accepted racism. Like if they see people with turbans on, its okay for everybody to call them arab. They all laugh, including the police. The whole world is messed up. Tyranny is everywhere. It was only a 100 years ago when slavery was stopped. Our gurus knew about this long ago. It wasn't so long ago when women were not treated equal aswell. They weren't allowed to vote in most countries till about the 20th century. Yet we let these people run our lives, as if they know better. It's all a lie. Most people in the world are selfish, but in a practical way. So this makes them look like they care about others. Truth is nobody gives a crap.

Then you got all these islamic countries, which they are allowed to rape their wives and all this crap. This place is messed up. But not for long.

But not just in India, but the whole world. Even in France they can't go to school whilst wearing a turban. And the governments of the world, are designed to serve the people, but they only serve themselves. How can we as Sikhs, let big manmukhs be in charge of the world. I mean most of us are manmukhs aswell, but atleast we know something about sikhi. Even if just 1% of americas funding on weapons and research, could be used to make sure everyone in the world, has enough food and drink supply. In the western world, there is socially accepted racism. Like if they see people with turbans on, its okay for everybody to call them arab. They all laugh, including the police. The whole world is messed up. Tyranny is everywhere. It was only a 100 years ago when slavery was stopped. Our gurus knew about this long ago. It wasn't so long ago when women were not treated equal aswell. They weren't allowed to vote in most countries till about the 20th century. Yet we let these people run our lives, as if they know better. It's all a lie. Most people in the world are selfish, but in a practical way. So this makes them look like they care about others. Truth is nobody gives a crap.

Then you got all these islamic countries, which they are allowed to rape their wives and all this crap. This place is messed up. But not for long.

I agree!

plus, how can we achieve khalistan wen we are not united!? Why is U.S. a major country in the world, because they are united!

I agree!

plus, how can we achieve khalistan wen we are not united!? Why is U.S. a major country in the world, because they are united!

The only way for us to unite as one, is to unite with the One! To unite into Khalsa. It will eventually happen, because we will suffer if we don't. And theres only a certain amount of suffering a normal human being can take. Before they decide to rise up to the challenge. When we become khalsa suffering and joy will seem the same. Look at all the things our Gurus went through and past shaheedis. One day we will we will be blessed to have courage like them. Because there will come a point when, we all stand up and say. Enough is Enough and its time for a change. There is going to be a mass awakening! Whatever we choose to do Waheguru, will always make us end up falling into his love. Whether it takes us millions on incarnations or just one, we will all eventually learn his greatness.

and what special you will provide for them in Khalistan? you guys are in uk canada you have nothing to loose but what about the sikhs in India?

this quote from sikhnet fits best here

Re: Sikhs face racial abuse in UK

icon_post_target.gifby ssarabjit68 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Yuktanand ji and Snowy ji. Please forgive me if I hurt your sentiments. You say that you don't see anything Sikh other than a turban in MM Singh. But frankly what do you expect to see? Would you consider him a Sikh only if he started bending rules and established procedures in favor of Sikhs? He is the top executive of the country - not just a titular head like the President - what else would convince you that Sikhs are not only in the mainstream of India but very largely define the mainstream.

I am not arguing that Sikhs do not have genuine grievances against Indian government. However these are very different from what Sikhs sitting in distant lands imagine to be. To me it is more like egg and ham story. A chiken approached a pig to start a restaurant in partnership. The pig asked about whay they would sell. Chiken replied that they would call it "egg and ham" restaurant. Chiken will provide the eggs and the pig should provide the ham. Sikhs sitting in distant lands are very eager to open a restaurant called "khalistan" since they have to provide only the eggs - words and some fraction of their income. While Sikhs sitting in India are to provide the ham. Stoking passions of real and imagined grievances of Indian Sikhs does not cost anything to expats, but it costs real lives for the Indian Sikhs who

start walking the expat agenda.

http://www.sikhnet.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2510&sid=eb5f0f6f82f230db57d4584688da935b#wrap