Sikh Channel Appoint A Convited Fraudster For Immigrant Students Affairs In Southall

Hoshiarpuria

On tonights ( 2nd Jan ) Sikh Channel show " Southall Student Crises " the panel consisted of fraudster Harbans Singh Kohli ( also appeared on previous shows ) , Kohli has conned many small shop keepers out of tens of thousands of £££s .

He was sentenced to 4 yrs in prison in 2006 at Northampton court, its a joke that Sikh Channel appointed him as a contact for immigrant student affairs on their behalf !! Sikh Channel probably enjoy donations from the Gurdwara in Ealing which MR Kohli runs and dont care about his victims etc. RUBBING SALT INTO THE WOUNDS OF SMALL BUSINESSES WHICH SUFFERED DUE TO HIS GREED !!

http://community.thirdsector.co.uk/search/SearchResults.aspx?u=2583&o=DateDescending

Not only that he is the head at my local gurdwaramad.gif

Sikh channel might not know this but half these older sikhs they have on are well dodgy

Even the host, Dr. whatever his name was, i remember from my guru nanak sikh school days was Very close to 'Baba' amar singh who runs it

What pi$$ed me off most was that old singh with the tied beard and starched pug saying these afgani singhs had saved sikhi in southall !!

add to that they had that prat labour mp sharma with themwacko.gif