Wish Me Luck

gurmzz

I think gurmzz is right in a way. Studying other religions will only make us realise just why Sikhism is the best way of life out of them all. Do read Quran, but make sure the translations are not biased, and read the new testament too. Do a wiki search on Judaism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, etc. and then make up your mind as to why Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Sikhi is the perfect way to life one's life :) All the best!

have you read suraj parkash granth? have you had santhiya of sri dasam granth sahib ji? bhai gurdaas ji's vaaran? bhai nand lal' gazals?

u dont have to go hard on me :(

WJKK WJKF!

I think gurmzz is right in a way. Studying other religions will only make us realise just why Sikhism is the best way of life out of them all. Do read Quran, but make sure the translations are not biased, and read the new testament too. Do a wiki search on Judaism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, etc. and then make up your mind as to why Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Sikhi is the perfect way to life one's life :) All the best!

Thank youu :)

WJKK WJKF!

Guest shastr

hahahaha, im just messing with you bhaji. even i havent dont those things yet myself. but yea, studying other religions is a very very good thing. how can we answer other peoples questions if we dont even know their religion. but just wanted to emphasize that sikhi is waaay bigger then what people think. and sometimes we read few textbooks or few literature and think oh wow look i konw soo much. yet that is just the beginning.

giani thakur singh ji says in katha, that 75% of sikhi is inside katha of sri guru granth sahib ji, and most of us have not heard entire katha yet, so yea....its a big ocean out there, we like small fish.

hahahaha, im just messing with you bhaji. even i havent dont those things yet myself. but yea, studying other religions is a very very good thing. how can we answer other peoples questions if we dont even know their religion. but just wanted to emphasize that sikhi is waaay bigger then what people think. and sometimes we read few textbooks or few literature and think oh wow look i konw soo much. yet that is just the beginning.

giani thakur singh ji says in katha, that 75% of sikhi is inside katha of sri guru granth sahib ji, and most of us have not heard entire katha yet, so yea....its a big ocean out there, we like small fish.

lol yeaa true, u scared me there tho :p

WJKK WJKF!