Bowing Jaap Sahib ..... Now Do Jaap Sahib Paath And Exercise At Same Time .

Cyber Sangat jee ,

Das has seen singhs of USA do bowing Jaap Sahib in this video and would like to share with you :

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ZFNnrZw5OH0

Bowing Jaab Sahib is a kind of jaap and exercise in which we need to do "matha tek " everytime we hear the word "namaste" or "namastan" in Jaap Sahib , which occurs in everyline of first Bhujang Prayat chaand .

what you think about this exercise ? please see it once and share your views .sleep.gif

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ZFNnrZw5OH0

I also heard in one lecture of ( late) yogi bhajan when he said about this exercise : " you sit in rock pose and do matha tek at each "namastan" of jaap sahib and you don't need anybody ( for help )".

bhul chuk maaf jee

I can see that working your mid section pretty well lol.

In my opinion though, if someone wants to do it then fine but I think we can matha tehk and 'offer our head' all we want but its only through realisation, pyaar, commitment for Vaheguru that you truely matha tehk / give your head.

Regarding not needing anyone for help... when you learn to accept Vahegurus Hukam (good or bad on a worldy level) as true when you will not need anyone for help as such sehaj avaastha is developed and everything that's happens is seen as His will.