Feeling A Bit Depressed

Guest SarabjeetSingh

Guest SarabjeetSingh

mellow.gif one of the reason is that my height is only 5'5" . thats pretty short . I am 20 and going to turn 21 this december .

I feel that sikhs sardars are supposed to be tall and thats how the stereotype is . I find it uncomfortable that I am a sardar and yet short . My dad is almost same height and mum is shorter . I wanted to gain atleast something like 5'8"

I stay in maharashtra , india

Don't let this stand in your way bhai. One of the greatest Gurmukhs of our Panth, Bhai Bachittar Singh who single handedly killed an intoxicated elephant adorned with swords and axes, was less than five feet tall.

The shakti comes Gurbani, not the physical body.

Don't let this stand in your way bhai. One of the greatest Gurmukhs of our Panth, Bhai Bachittar Singh who single handedly killed an intoxicated elephant adorned with swords and axes, was less than five feet tall.

The shakti comes Gurbani, not the physical body.

Bole sohnihaal sat sri akaal. happy.gif

5"5 isn't too short what I do is when I am feeling a little down(dukhi) is to think about people who are much worse than me or take a visit to the local hospital and see how people are suffering from all sort of diseases. I thank waheguru for my health and this makes me feel better and thank waheguru continously for giving me good health.

Also when my mind becomes egotistical I think about other people who have got much more than I have and this helps to deflate my ego.

Try it:)

Guest SarabjeetSingh

5"5 isn't too short what I do is when I am feeling a little down(dukhi) is to think about people who are much worse than me or take a visit to the local hospital and see how people are suffering from all sort of diseases. I thank waheguru for my health and this makes me feel better and thank waheguru continously for giving me good health.

Also when my mind becomes egotistical I think about other people who have got much more than I have and this helps to deflate my ego.

Try it:)

shukriya !happy.gif