Shastar Part 2

Singh559

Well, I went to Punjab and brought a few shaster back home to the states and it was extremely hard fitting them into the suitcase. The antique sri saab that I found was close to 3 feet tall, a khanda that is 3.5 feet long wouldn't have even got close to fitting in the suitcase. My main question is what is an alternative method of bringing the shaster from Punjab?

I might have my massard ji find some, but I won't be able to go at least until next summer :\.

If anyone can give me some insight on this matter I'd appreciate it.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

I had the same problem. Luckily my family in india sorted out the courier trouble for me! It works alot cheaper than trying to get them through security and paying for extra luggage! Get your family in india to sort you and and you'll be fine!

Thank you, they checked my shastar in SF, but it's allowed. I just would rather not go through that again and have it shipped via courier.

Thanks for that, also does anyone know where in Punjab I could be directed to find nice 18th or early 19th century shaster. Preferably sri sab, khanda, katar, and khanjar. My massard ji knows people in the SGPC, but i don't know how far that would go in finding shaster. :\