Guru Nanak In Kenya, Europe, Mexico, Americas

mcjalebi

Some intereseting research on the website, perhaps not presented in the best way.

I feel no reason to not believe that Maharaj would have travelled the length and breath of the whole world and beyond!

Some of the evidence put forward is really interesting such as Guru Nanak Devji in Uganda, Mombasa etc. The links to Bhai Makhan Shah Lubana's ancestory is really interesting too.

I have 100 million % faith in baba Nanak, (however please DO prove me wrong if I am) , but I feel it is SO wrong to distort history and the facts there is no mention of Baba ji ever visiting Canada. Do not fall for people's fantasies. Think logically, in the 15 / 16 th century would there have been many expeditions to North America for commercial reasons on which a trader or someone on holiday/ spreading the word of god could have got a seat? Columbus had just founded the Americas. Spainards, French and the british were still sending armies there on voyages to either trade or hopefully conquer the lands and anniliate the indeginous populations. So it is very unlikely for someone to catch a ship from Asia to North America and then back to Asia after a few years.

Please if I am wrong I am so sorry PLEASE prove me wrong, however, I think Baba Ji did not go there so please do not make up stories as it is wrong and this is how our next generation will get misinformed and have a incorrect version of history.

It really annoys me that I can find out so much about the british monarchy like what the royals had for their various meals on any given day as it is all documented and they outdate the birth of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. I mean just read the archvies. But with our religion there are so many contradictory facts. Sikhs should have had 100% accurate information with regards to every thing considering that Baba Ji came to this earth in 1469. But we don't. It is so AHH! why have people distorted the facts? depending on there affiliations they have argued a certain point, and put it across just look the different rehits, there should only have ever been one, full stop. Sorry rant finished.

I have 100 million % faith in baba Nanak, (however please DO prove me wrong if I am) , but I feel it is SO wrong to distort history and the facts there is no mention of Baba ji ever visiting Canada. Do not fall for people's fantasies. Think logically, in the 15 / 16 th century would there have been many expeditions to North America for commercial reasons on which a trader or someone on holiday/ spreading the word of god could have got a seat? Columbus had just founded the Americas. Spainards, French and the british were still sending armies there on voyages to either trade or hopefully conquer the lands and anniliate the indeginous populations. So it is very unlikely for someone to catch a ship from Asia to North America and then back to Asia after a few years.

Please if I am wrong I am so sorry PLEASE prove me wrong, however, I think Baba Ji did not go there so please do not make up stories as it is wrong and this is how our next generation will get misinformed and have a incorrect version of history.

It really annoys me that I can find out so much about the british monarchy like what the royals had for their various meals on any given day as it is all documented and they outdate the birth of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. I mean just read the archvies. But with our religion there are so many contradictory facts. Sikhs should have had 100% accurate information with regards to every thing considering that Baba Ji came to this earth in 1469. But we don't. It is so AHH! why have people distorted the facts? depending on there affiliations they have argued a certain point, and put it across just look the different rehits, there should only have ever been one, full stop. Sorry rant finished.

100% agree. Read Prof. Sahib singh ji's book on jivan of Guru Nanak Dev ji.