Someone Please Help In Reporting This Anti-Sikh Blog

Mehtab Singh

Disgusting how dirty these people play, they use Jagdish Tytler and them as bait to make their message seem balanced.

What I mean is, they try to make Sikhs look like they're being fair by going against Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and other human rights activists by going against the 1984 genocide perpetrators. The person who wrote the blog and the culprits (Tytler and cronies) all know what they're doing, they're taking a blow to make Sikhs in general look bad.

These effects are deep like stab wounds, they go deep into Punjab and many 'Sikhs' view Sant Jarnail Singh Ji as a terrorist now. It's utterly sad...as for how we can get this villain's blog shut down, I have no idea...

edit- If ANYONE wants to be educated on 1984 this is the video you NEED to watch as it highlights more content than any other informative video out there...the Singh Ji is great, absolutely great.

1984- The truth

I'm going to buy a bunch of DVDs and burn this video on there and try to distribute it to people who want to be educated on the subject.

If anyone else is interested post here or PM me as I think that would be the best way to approach this issue...